‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Currently Editing/Revamping

That Should Be Me

005

I guess everybody did deserve a second chance, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to give him a second chance.

I stopped walking away and turned to face him

"Nick" I said

"What?"

"Can we just start over. I mean all over" I said

"Start over?"

"Yes"

"You're giving me a second chance?"

I shook my head and walked over to him and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry for leaving" He whispered in my ear.

"Forget about it, we're starting over. Remember?"

~~~

If I would have never left, she would still be my girlfriend. I probably would have proposed to her, but lets not get into that. All I know is I missed her. I missed kissing her, holding her and I just wish she was mine again. But she seemed very happy with her new boyfriend, what was his name? Well it doesn't matter because he would be gone in a matter of days.

I sighed and she looked at me

"Whats wrong?" she asked me

"Nothing, I'm alright"

"Are you sure Nick?"

"Yes it just feels good to hold you. I missed you"

"I missed you too" I smiled, I really wanted to kiss her, hell I wanted to have sex with her, right here, right now but would that happen? No, but she had to still love me right? No way can those feelings go away, I mean yeah its been over three years but I still thought about her all the time. She had to think about me too.

"D" I said

"Hmm?"

"Do you love this Ricky guy?" I asked her afraid of the answer I knew she was going to say

"Yeah I do"

I sighed, I would just have to forget I love her for a while, I mean I have a girlfriend of my own. It has to be forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Comment!! I would love for this story to be as big as Something more! thanks!