‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Currently Editing/Revamping

That Should Be Me

006

I looked at my phone. I haven't talked to her all day, it made me feel incomplete. I picked up my phone to text her, then I saw she signed online. I went to my computer instead.

NickJ- Hey D
7:00pm

Baby_D- Hey Nick, whats up??
7:01pm

NickJ- Nothing much, I just wanted to talk to you. :)
7:02pm

Baby_D- oh yeah? I have been wanting to talk to you today too... but.. idk. I mean yesterday when you uhm.. kissed me. Idk...
7:04pm

NickJ- ..... uh yeah? what about it. I, ya know I'm sorry about that. I just, kinda I guess forgot you weren't mine anymore.
7:05pm

Baby_D- oh. I have a question for you....
7:07pm

NickJ- ok. ask away.
7:08pm

Baby_D- okayy... uhm I was just wondering. Do you wish that I... was. well you know. Still yours?
7:09pm

NickJn- well, um I don't want to make things awkward D...
7:10pm

Baby_D- Nicholas just tell me. this is important
7:11pm

NickJ- *sigh* alright. D. I more than wish you were mine. I want you. You know I still love you so much.
7:14pm

Baby_D- ok.
7:15pm

NickJo- I told you it'd make things awkward. Dammit. Fuck.
7:16pm

Baby_D- no.. because Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Im pretty sure I love you as much as you love me if not more. Nick. seriously. I wish I could be with you. I really really do.
7:18pm

NickJ- ... You....You do??
7:20pm

Baby_D- Yes.
7:21pm

NickJ- then... why can't we be together?
7:22pm

Baby_D- uh. Ricky... Nick you know I love you. I always have and I probably always will. hmmmm. Do you want to go out tomorrow?
7:23pm

NickJ- FUCK YES!.. I mean.. yeah sure. :) I love you.
7:24pm

Baby_D- lol Nick. I love you too. um how about I come over??
7:26pm

NickJ- yeah sure of course :) cant wait.
7:27pm

Baby_D- =) me either. <3 see u soon!
7:28pm

Baby_D has signed off.7:29pm

****

D and I were sitting on my couch. I was just looking at her and I pulled her closer to me and she looked up at me a smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I wish things could go back to the way they were Nick." she told me

I stroked her hair

"They can, baby, they can" I said softly

She looked up at me once again and kissed me and I kissed her back.

I got up to go to the kitchen and she followed. I reached for the fridge door and D pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her

"You ok?" I asked concerned

"I'm perfect." she said " I just. I love you." she told me

"I love you too" I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has taken so long to get this chapter out! but comment =) awhh I love Nick and D!