Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Girl's Day

Seeing that me and TJ had been pre-occupied with our Weasleys lately, we decided on a girl’s-day-out. An evening out at the Quidditch Pitch and possibly Honeyduke’s in Hogsmeade was on our agenda and we were ready to have some fun.

“You’re telling me details later,” I smirked, pulling on a purple and green plaid button up shirt. I matched it with metallic grey skinny jeans with two studded belts hanging around my waist…not that it even really matched.

TJ gave me a weird look as she settled a green silk headband with a bow on top on her head, whilst wearing a green and black plaid skirt with a white tank top. “Why do you insist on never matching?” She raised an eyebrow and I giggled.

“This matches PERFECTLY! What are you talking about?” I grinned as I linked our arms together. When we were skipping out, Crabbe and Goyle were tending to Draco’s black eye…we didn’t even care to stop and ask why. Today’s rule? No boys. And we promised to follow it.

“I wonder…” TJ’s words were hushed and I gave her a quick look. “Shush!” I stuck out my tongue, prepared to say something else if she retaliated. But she didn’t, thankfully.

We finally sat down on the grass of the Quidditch Pitch, telling each other of our recent activities…and my dreams.

“I swear it’s Fred!” TJ flopped down onto her back, waving her arms around for emphasis. I simply rolled my eyes.

“All I’m saying is that’s it’s still blurry, and the voice isn’t defined yet. It could be anyone!” I sighed, hoping she would just drop it.

“But it should be Fred…” She smirked and my annoyed expression turned into a mischievous one.

“What about you and Draco, huh? I know you two snogged…so tell the details bitch!” She instantly sent a glare my way which simply made me giggle. Ah how I loved how her glares never affected me anymore.

“Oh go to hell,” She spat before laughing. “Okay, I’ll see you there!” I grinned and joined in the laughter until we got so loud that other students asked us if we were okay.

She finally told me on our way to Honeyduke’s…and I had to spill my encounter with Potter. Ick. She gave me a ‘knowing’ look before I tripped her…leading us to pound each other in the ground. But we never meant anything by it, it was just fun. We got up, brushed ourselves off, and went back to skipping.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the shortness of this chapter!
Don't worry, things will start to heat up, as this was just a filler XD