Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Father's Orders

Fred looked peaceful…but asleep. With a smirk, I tip-toed over to him and – without warning – I fell onto him.

He awoke with a gasp of shock, as I had probably knocked the wind out of him. But I just laughed. “Scared ya, didn’t I?” I winked and he rolled his eyes, pushing me off him so he could breathe.

“What were you talking to Draco about?” He asked me and my brows furrowed in confusion. How did he know? I mentally slapped myself, as this was – in fact – the Divination Room.

“Just to stay away from TJ, is all. I won’t let the bastard hurt her.” I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. With an understanding smile, he kissed my forehead.

“Did he tell you what happened?” I mentally slapped myself, again, as I had forgotten about Draco’s bruise. I laughed nervously. “Ah, well you see-” “He hexed George and afterwards George beat him up.” He said with a hint of pride in his brother. But I could understand it. Draco deserved it.

I laughed. “Ah man, that’s priceless. I wish I could’ve seen it.” I smiled and Fred wrapped his arms around me. I tried to picture George beating up Draco, but Fred invaded my thoughts with that motion.

We remained silent, allowing me to slip into my own thoughts. Dad had been secretly contacting me to tell me all about his grand plan since I had to help him with it. Forgetting Fred was there, I groaned in frustration. He only pulled me into his chest, respecting my thoughts.

Then, my thoughts drifted to Fred. To be honest, I don’t even know how we got together. Just the carriage ride…

It was all a blur. And I couldn’t understand it. But…it didn’t matter. Whatever happened, I was glad that it happened.

“Well, I need to go.” I heard Fred say and I looked up in his arms with a confused expression. Did I do something?

“Why?” I asked, biting my lip. He gave me a soft smile and ruffled my hair more than it needed to be. I almost had the audacity to glare at him for messing up my ponytail. Ponytails did not like me or my hair.

“Quidditch practice,” He replied and I was all the more conscience of the upcoming game between our houses. I nodded and kissed his lips lightly before he stood up and I was left alone, sitting Indian style.

I instantly missed TJ. I had one of my moments where I just needed to know someone else was with me, but I was not graced with that comfort now.

I hugged my knees to my chest, realizing that I hadn’t told TJ my dad’s plan yet. With empty eyes, I stared out in front of me. The weight of my father’s orders were settling heavily upon my shoulder.

I had to help him make Harry feel alone. I had no qualms making that boy feel alone but my task still unnerved me, but I had to do it.

All the bloodshed in front of my eyes helped prepare me for this.

I have…

My training prepared me for this. It was the moment where I could make my dad be proud of me.

to…

Make my dad realize I wasn’t a mistake. Make him realize I’m good enough to be called his daughter.

kill his friends.

Most importantly, to make him realize I am better than the boy who has gained all his attention.

I clenched my fists at my sides, tears slipping down my cheeks. Harry James Potter will pay. He owes me his friends, his happiness…and he owes my father his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am extremely pleased with the way this chapter turned out. Especially the ending.

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. (: <3