Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Malfoy and Umbitch

Walking through millions of Hogwarts students was the thing I hated most about Hogwarts. I mean, it's not that I didn't like the school. I just hated the people there. Most of them, anyone. And TJ was one of the few exceptions. If TJ wasn’t in Hogwarts, I would have probably run off to Durmstrang…even if I was a quarter muggle.

"Get out of our way, bitches!" TJ yelled, tripping the select few who tried to oppose us…which were mostly first years. Those who have heard of us know what we were all about. We would kick anyone’s ass any second – be it fist fighting or a duel – and not care. Other than that part of our reputation, we were known as some of the most rude and mischievous pranksters the halls of Hogwarts has seen.

The smart people knew to stay away from us…especially if one of us were pissed.TJ and I practically shared emotions. If she was pissed, I was equally pissed and vice versa. Though it instilled fear upon most of Hogwarts, the “special” few who weren’t were attracted to us and our badass rep.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when TJ yelled something again, almost piercing my eardrums. Even though I didn’t catch it, people seemed to look at her as if she had seven heads and continued to stand in our way. "Get out of the way! Make room for Nikki and TJ!" I snapped and raised my voice, making them scatter.

TJ and I shoved whoever was in our way, no matter who it was. Whether it was a first year or a seventh year, we didn't care. We got a lot of scowls and obscenities spat at us, but that only made us giggle. Pissing people off was our specialty. One of the first years TJ shoved rammed into no other than Draco Malfoy himself.

"Watch where you're pushing, King." Draco sneered, wearing his normal fancy black clothes…which was ridiculous.

"Bad choice of words, Ferret boy." She smirked as she shoved him into the wall. I burst out laughing when his arm hit the wall and when he started whining to his minions how they didn't help him. Ah, typical Draco Malfoy. Good thing he didn't change at all during the summer.

We finally arrived at The Great Hall, which was packed with first years and a toad faced woman who wore all pink. She had this annoying smile stretched on her lips. I didn't recognize her one bit. According to my dad, I had nothing to worry about…even if I was still wary about him. Nobody believed Potter about the Diggory killing, which was a huge relief. Another bonus was that the Minister – who I hated with a passion – disgraced Potter and Dumbledore for believing that the dark lord was back.

First years began to sit on the chair and the sorting hat’s ramblings became a blur as I blinked, trying to stay awake. Although, I couldn’t say the same for TJ. She was next to me sleeping on the bench, taking up quite a bit of room. I also noticed how Draco couldn’t take his eyes off her.

Dumbledore began his usual speech, but pointed out yet another new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher…the one wearing all pink. I shuddered and tentatively woke up TJ. She was calmer this time – only threatening me once – and once I pointed to the new DADA teacher and she gagged.

The woman was introduced as Umbridge and TJ immediately yelled out “UMBITCH!” at her during her own little speech. “Sent by the fucking ministry…gah I hate them!” She hissed, glaring daggers at Umbitch whilst she ignored her and continued.

“The Ministry bitches are uptight fuckers that are scared enough by two Slytherin fifth years that we’re high up on their ‘Watch’ list.” I giggled as I let my eyes scan the Gryffindor table to where Fred, George, and Potter were. I growled when I saw the latter as bad memories surfaced…memories involving no one else but my dad.

TJ always told me not to care about what he thought of me, saying that if I was an embarrassment he probably would’ve had one of his minions kill me by now. That gave me little assurance. I needed to have the Dark Lord’s approval secure and I could only think of one way…Harry Potter. Before I even knew who he was my first year, there was just something sickening about him and I knew from the moment the name “Harry Potter” was called up to the Sorting Hat that is was him before he even moved a muscle.

Once Umbitch was done with her speech, no one clapped – except the teachers out of fear of the ministry – and TJ and I booed. Dumbledore gave us a sharp look that we waved off and continued our booing.

“So, when are Quidditch try outs?” Draco piped in, to us, and TJ snorted. “Listen…we actually want GOOD people on the team now that we’re in charge. So don’t expect to be on the team…and not even you’re daddy can change our minds.” When Draco was about to retort, she shoved his head in the pudding.

“Don’t try to talk back to me.” She sneered and we left the table…with one last look towards the Gryffindors, of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Autumnazing wrote the first half whilst I wrote the second half.

YAY AUTUMN! (: