Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Coincidence?

His hands on my body was the most amazing sensation I’ve ever had. His warm breath on my neck and just how safe I felt in his arms drove me wild. “Nikki…” He whispered and I opened my eyes to meet only the black surrounding us.

“Yes?” My voice was barely a whisper as I gripped his muscled arms. He pulled me closer – if possible – and that action alone gave me goose bumps. What he said next was too mumbled for me to hear but he began to nuzzle my neck and I didn’t care about words anymore…


“NIK!” TJ kicked me off my bed and I fell to the unwelcoming cold floor. “What the hell?!” I whined and she laughed. “You and Fred sure looked comfy!” She giggled, laying on my bed. I got up and jumped on my bed as well, laying on her back.

“And you looked cozy flying with George.” I winked and she smirked evily. “Oh honey, you don’t even know the half of it!” I couldn’t help but laugh. She suddenly poked me with a curious expression.

“What were you dreaming about?” She asked and I sighed. She was the only one to know of my dreams, like premonitions, but it was only an experience happening to me. The first times it showed up, it would be blurry but as I got to understand it more it would become clearer until I’d figure it out.

“A guy…” I mumbled with a blush on my cheeks. She smirked mischievously before throwing me off her. “Fred?” She grinned and, to her surprise, I shrugged. “It’s still in the blurry stage…but it might be.” My face turned even redder.

Suddenly we heard girls rushing and we noticed it was time for classes. We grinned and skipped down to the common room in our comfy tank tops and shorts whilst people were in chaos to get to their first class of the year.

“Say Nik, if we even decide to show up for first period, what class would we be in?” TJ wondered and our schedule flew into my hand.

“Oh look, Defense Against the Dark Arts with Umbitch!” I snorted and TJ smirked. “I say we should go, but late. Humor her a little, as the only way we’re getting to her class is late, if we go at all.”

So, we waited. I grabbed the bag of chips I had in my bag and we had that for breakfast. We made sure that we didn’t finish off the entire bag as we skipped to our favorite creature’s room – Fluffy. Fluffy started to growl before they looked at us and sniffed the air before their jowls pulled back in a smile.

“FLUFFERS!” TJ hugged Fluffy #1 as I climbed onto their back and hugged the neck of Fluffy #3. “FLUFFUMS!” I yelled as TJ took the chips and fed Fluffy #2 first as we was neglected.

“How was your day Fluffums?” I giggled as I petted each of their heads. TJ smiled as she laid down on their back with me and we heard Fluffums’ tail thump against the wall behind them.

“I’m glad we were able to persuade Dumdeydo to keep Fluffers here!” TJ sighed and I nodded in agreement. “Hell yeah…besides, Fluffums LOVES our company.” I laughed as she noticed how tired Fluffers was.

“We should go…” She mumbled and we kissed each of them before slowly walking back to the common room. Blasting my iPod with its speakers, we sang into our hairbrushes whilst trying to find our robes. Finally, we were ready to go after we both fixed our hair and makeup.

Slowly walking again, we made it to Umbitch’s class…with only twenty minutes remaining. She gave us sharp looks. “Oh, look who finally decided to show up.” She snapped before looking us over. “Miss King and Miss Carter, I presume?” We both grinned.

“Of course we are, your highness.” We both spat in unison before giggling. With a sour look, she pointed to two empty seats. “Miss Carter is to sit next to Miss Parkinson and Miss King next to Mister Malfoy.” We raised our eyebrows.

“I’m not sitting next to that wanna-be.” I hissed defiantly and TJ huffed. “Why don’t you sit with your girlfriend, Malfoy?” He smirked before motioning to come to him, patting the seat beside him. “I don’t want to.”

With a growl, I mumbled “wingardium leviosa” as Draco flew up from his seat and next to Pansy. We smirked, sitting in the seats. “Now isn’t this better?” TJ commented as Umbitch began to talk again…only to have us interrupt, naturally.

“Bitch, where’s mine?!” TJ asked me, quite loudly, and I looked down to the chocolate I was eating. I pulled out another bar from my bag and smirked, “Oh yeah, here you go Queen Bitchy!” “LANGUAGE!” Umbitch yelled before giving out a huff. “And are you two done yet?”

We smirked and, all in unison, propped our feet on our desks and said “yes” in the same tone. With a sigh, Umbitch passed us our books. “We will not be using magic in this classroom…got it you two?” She snapped at us and I threw my book to the floor.

“I’m not dealing with this shit. We use SPELLS in this class. Deal with it. Fuck what the minister says; he’s a crazy old shit anyway.” I snapped and Umbitch and she pointed at me. “DETENTION FOR A MONTH MISS CARTER! You will NOT talk about the minister in my presence, understood?” She hissed and I laughed.

“Whatever you say, Umbitch!” I smiled and TJ threw her book at Umbitch’s back. She seemed to be even more pissed as she turned around and almost broke whatever she was holding. “Detention for you as well Miss King. And one more word from EITHER of you and your out.” We stayed silent but right as she turned back around, TJ spat out, “Word”. I couldn’t contain my laughter and I even heard Draco snicker. When he did, Pansy sharply hit his arm and he glared at her.

“THAT’S IT! OUT OF MY CLASSROOM! BOTH OF YOU!” She screamed and TJ and I jumped out of our seats. “FINALLY! Damn it takes you a long time to kick us out!” TJ yelled happily as we ran out of the class.

“We were in there for, what, three minutes?” I giggled as we linked arms and skipped around the grounds. “We should go see our good friend Hagrid!” TJ suggested and we skipped down to Hagrid’s Hut, only to find it empty.

“Ah, he has a class now…let’s go watch!” I suggested and we, again, skipped out to the class. He had Buckbeak out and he immediately looked towards us, causing Hagrid to as well. He sighed, and called out “You two skipping class again?” We laughed as we ran over to Buckbeak, petting him like always.

“We were but we just got kicked out of Umbitch’s class!” I giggled and kissed Buckbeak’s head.

“Stalking us, are you?” We heard familiar voices say in unison as we saw Fred and George walk up to us. We rolled our eyes and TJ smirked, “You wish, Weasleys.” George walked up to her and lowered his head down to her ear. “Maybe be do wish…” He muttered with a half-smile. TJ froze for a second and I felt myself blush a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY for finally writing something! (:
Autumn will be doing the next chapter...so yay! (:

I'm sorry for any errors as I'm just trying to write it so I can FINALLY eat those oreos I've been waiting to have XD

And a special THANK YOU to everyone who subscribed and especially the ones who commented! <33 I really like to know your thoughts on the chapters!