Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 6

We sat on her bed, as she poked her belly. Her eyes scanned it, before she started to rub it. Her room was mainly packed, most of her boxes smooshed into corners. It was so weird, thinking that this was going to be the end. I picked up one of her hands, lacing it mine into her's.

She turned her head, kissing me lightly on the lips. With my other hand, I cupped her face, deepening it.

No words were ment to be spoken, because we both new this was the end.


We pulled up to a house, big, two story house. And I have yet to figure out where we are. We piled out, Oli yelling at me to move fast, but once we were out, I was happy. We walked up to the house, and a woman in her late forties opened up the door. We greeted us, and motioned us to come inside. I looked at Oli, and he sighed, pushing me up the walk.

The house smelled of baked goods, and the TV was on. A small little dog paddled in, before barking at us. It looked like a mini poodle, but it couldn't be.

The woman mumbled something to Oli, and he nodded his head. We fallowed him into the living room. A man, early fifties at the most, waved at us. We waves back, me still not too sure on where we were.

A little boy ran out from a door, and screamed. A girl ran after him, picking him up, and kissing his cheek. I smiled, think how great it would have been to be a father. She smiled over at us, and set the little boy down on the ground.

"Hi," she mumbled, before walking back to the door that she just walked out of.

"Which one of you are Oliver?" the little boy asked. Oli raised his hand, as the little boy walked over to him. He whispered something to Oli, and Oli said something back. The little boy walked over to me, smiling up at me, before he latched onto my leg.

My eyes went wide, wondering why a little boy latched onto my leg. Before I hit me.

That was my little boy.

I smiled down at him, before bending down and hugging him back. How was I so stupid? All the signs, all the whispering. Why we were staying in New York for longer.

She walked back out, wiping her hands on a clothe. That ment that she was Harley. She had changed so much. Her natual blond hair had darkened, and was almost a light brown. Her face was still round, but it was slightly oval.

She smiled at the little boy, as he ran over to her.

"He's here, Mommy! He's really here!" he yelled. She nodded her head, and smiled at me. I smiled back, before she walked back into the kitchen.

Well, at lease I knew where she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah!! I watched a meteor shower last.
So cool. My brother got to see more than I did, but it was still cool.
And than I had French Toast today. Todays going to be a good day.