Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

007 - Kate's P.O.V

“No, no way am I letting you get those tights, they are like some sort of scene shit, you would see on one of the guys “fans.” Darlan reached across, grabbing the tights from my hands, and putting it back on the turner, that held all the other tights.

“You did, not just compare my ass, to a fake fan. I have higher standards then them. I know every band guys name in a band I’m going to see, I know all the songs word for word. How could you Darlan?” laughing I turned around, making my way towards jackets, and sweatshirts.

“That’s why I’m not going to let you buy those things. You’ll end up looking like one of them, or worse you could end up looking like Jac freaking Vanek! Do you really want to look like that fake brat?” my eyes must have grown twice the size, as I looked at Darlan, in no way had she just compared me to my arch enemy.

“Keep me away from neon leggings, and the one’s that are metallic. I don’t want to be her next subject of her blog, saying I was trying to look like her. One things for sure I know my hair is real, my attitude is real, I’m nice, and I am not dumb.” laughing Darlan hugged my side.

As I continued looking threw clothing, I heard the bell over the door ring. Looking up I was surprised to find Justin, looking around the store, quickly I made my way over to the vintage band t-shirts, where Darlan was currently looking at a Queen shirt.

Picking up a Pink Floyd shirt, I felt Darlan’s elbow make contact with my side, making me look at Darlan who pointed to Justin. “Fiancé, looks like he’s looking for you.” Darlan threw the t-shirt over her right arm and turned around..

“Hmph, does it look like I have a ring?” showing Darlan my hand I followed her over to where they had shoes up and down the wall, I knew Darlan had found her new favorite store in that very moment. It was also that moment, I could feel Justin’s presents around behind me.

“If I remember correctly, you were told this was a girls only shopping thing, and you didn’t want to talk to me, which reminds me, I really don’t want to talk to you right now.” walking away from the shoes, I started to make my way up front, where their was a huge collection of sunglasses, and regular glasses. I could hear the sigh coming from Justin’s lips at that very moment.

“Listen, Kit Kat, I’m, I’m so sorry, for what I have caused. I’m sorry I made you cry, the moment, I saw a tear slip, I felt as if my heart broke. It kills absolutely kills me to know I’m the one to cause the tears to fall. I hate myself because I didn’t tell you sooner that I loved you. I need your forgiveness, I need your love, I need you to love me again. I need to see you smile like you do when you dance, and meet our fans. I just want you in my arms.” Justin’s hands were on my hips, making me stay still. His words were running threw my head. I didn’t know if I should forgive him, I didn’t know if this was love. I just wish there was a sign for things like this.

“Do you mean it?” turning around I stared into Justin’s blue eyes, it held a certain dullness he held when he was in pain. The same kind of dull when his other girlfriends left him. I knew right then and there, he was in just as much pain as I was in, if not more.

“Yes, please, I know we can make this work. I’ll make you the happiest person, I’ll be the one who you can go to. I can be that shoulder if you let me. I still love you Kit Kat, so deep down, that if I could I would run to the highest mountain, and at the top of my lungs I would scream out my love for you!” a small smile was now forming on Justin’s lips, it was a contagious smile at that, I started to smile, but before it could reach my lips, I knew I had to make things clear.

“If you hurt me again Justin, I’ll leave you, I’ll run away, to a place you, Darlan, nor my family will know where I am. I’ll be gone forever, and their will be no way you can get me back. I want to make this work just as much as you do. Darlan told me today, after our fight that what we have isn’t lust it’s love, and I feel love can make this work, but you have to try.” nodding his head Justin laid his forehead against mine, as I moved my arms around his neck.

“That is sickenly sweet!” Darlan made a face as she grabbed my shirt, jackets, and jeans from my arm, making her way to the cash register. Staring into Justin’s eyes, I could feel that connection, that one, where you feel, like this person is the one, they have the love in their eyes.

“I promise to make this work.” I felt Justin’s lips touch mine, his hands on my face, holding me still. It’s amazing how one minute friends can be fighting and the next, they are a couple and they are pretty much making love in the middle of a Vintage shop, somewhere in a small town of Tennessee.

Breaking away from the kiss we heard Halvo yell our names making both of us roll our eyes. Looking over at him he was panting with his hands on his knees, trying to breathe. “Your parents are on the bus, they just showed up out of no where, asking for you guys. Please come back before we all die of them.” Darlan looked over big eyed.

“You don’t think my parents are here do you?” Halvo looked over at Darlan, nodding his head, make Darlan, groan, along with Justin, and I do the same. It was never good when our parents got together, how should I describe how it’s like when they are together.

Oh, I believe the right words in the dictionary is boring, scary, hypocritical, and very judgmental.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry I haven't updated in months, like September, up to know months. But you the readers should also take blame for this, you guys didn't comment, so I didn't get my third comment till yesterday! I bet you all are glad, I updated.

Darlan's Outfit
& Kate's Outfit.
A little shameless promotion doesn't hurt right? So I'm suggesting you go visit my [URL=http://www.thegirlinsideme.tumblr.com[/url] to learn more about me.

Alright Darian, it's your turn to update :)