Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

008- Darlan's POV

“I’m not getting on that bus, Halvorsen! No!” I yelled struggling against his push. His shoulders dug into my back. I braced my knees against the door of the bus.

“It cannot be that bad!” He yelled.

“Oh yes it can! I don’t just go on tour because I support those douche bags! Fuck that, man!” I slipped beneath Eric’s arms and ran to the van.

“Was that Darlan?” I heard my mother ask just as the van door slammed.

“Hola.” I looked up. Slade was smiling at me, a Gameboy DS in his lap.

“My parents are here.” His eyes were huge.

“No joke? Man. That sucks. Don’t bring them here! Get out of this van! It smells like alcohol in here!” I swore. John and Garrett had been wrestling around our van with the doors wide open and knocked Greg’s beer straight into the van. Not even Febreeze was covering that mess up.

“Bro. Bro. Really?”

“You know I love you girl but you have to see them eventually. There must be a reason that they’re here.”

“Yeah; to ruin our lives.” I mumbled climbing out.

“Love you!” He yelled.

“Suck my dick, Rudolph.” I said slamming the door. My mom stood not even ten feet away gaping at me.

“That is not how I raised you talk!” She scolded. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m 18. I’ll talk however I please. What are you guys even doing here?”

“We wanted to see how everyone was fairing on tour.” She said leading me back to the bus. Eric was holding open the door. I glared at him.

“You couldn’t have requested a video chat or watched the tour videos? They would have told you everything you needed to know!” I said plopping down beside John and Garret.

Katy walked from the back sighing. The frustration obviously wearing her out just as much as me.

“No mom! We’re great! Everything is great!”

“Then why is the ring off!” I leaned my head against John’s shoulder and sighed.

“Hell on earth.” He snickered.

“Because we were unloading and I didn’t want to mess it up!”

“I don’t believe you.” Her mother said coldly.

“Hey, no one ever said you have to believe what we said you just have to trust us.”

“You aren’t know for very good things. I’ve seen boards.” My mother said. I laughed.

“Yeah. So apparently I fuck, suck, and con my way through everything. John, Garrett and I last night….man. That was some good dick.” I said laying my hand on John's knee. He smirked up at our mothers.

“You little-”

“What mom? What? Enlighten us all as to what I am.” I dared her. My father stepped into the way.

“We all missed you guys. We’re use to these local tours but you’re all over now. Johnson and I; we missed the guys playing because of business. We’re sorry to intrude.” I nodded and stood up.

“Glad to see ya Dad. Kate, you want to go change? I’m pretty sweaty.” She nodded and lunged forwards.

“So, did you really…uhm….sleep with this kid?” My mother asked pointing to John. I laughed.

“John’s a virgin.” I said skipping off the bus. Katy was laughing uncontrollably as soon as the door shut. I collapsed against the side of the bus laughing with her.

“That was terrible.” Kate said breathing deeply. I shook my head.

“No. That was fucking beautiful. No other words to describe that man!” We grabbed the bag and skipped into the venue and emerged minutes later looking fresh and ready to face anything that wanted to bring us down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! So, it's been awhile huh? I'm pretty sure we didn't get the comments but thats not why I haven't updated. I have a life outside of this computer and as a result everything is being neglected Mibba wise. I've realized something though. We don't need your comments. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate every single one of you that takes time to comment. For those of you who have never bothered; If you've ever written anything on here then you know exactly what its like to not a get comment on something that you've posted. Those comments make you smile. Make your day. So keep that in mind when you can't take a mere 30 seconds out of your day to tell us what you thought. That's all! So comment if you want. Don't comment. Whatever. Enjoy this. Enjoy life. :D
Kate's outfit
Darlan's outfit