Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Finished. :]

I'll Leave It at "You Amaze Me"

Thirteen

I hated dress shopping. More than that, I hated dress shopping with Mikki and Jane. And even more than that, I hated shoe shopping with them. After they picked their dresses, and my dress, and my backup dress, and my casual but still formal dress, and my backup casual but formal dress, and twenty pairs of shoes—all for just one day—I started whining and wanted to hide from them. I’d have to remember to ask Kylie and Izzy next time, instead.

When I’d finally convinced them to leave, I had to go home and pack. I’d only be gone a week, so I figured I’d take less than I needed and have some things washed.

“What time is it?” I yawned, walking slowly behind Mikki and John.

“About ten PM,” Garrett answered, his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me forward even though I was less than enthusiastic about going to a wedding. I hadn’t slept well the night before, so everything was spinning and my eyes wanted desperately to close. “You can sleep on the plane.” I nodded slowly.

“Why do I get the feeling you keep her up late?” Kylie asked Garrett.

“She falls asleep before me,” Garrett objected. “And it’s usually by midnight.”

“You watch me fall asleep?” I asked, confused. “Creeper.” I giggled.

The intercom over us announced that our flight was boarding now. We hurried along and boarded the plane. I was glad I got to sit by Garrett; I couldn’t sleep well without him around anymore.

“Are you two going out yet?” John asked once the plane took off. I was close to falling asleep; I was curled against Garrett’s side and was covered by a small blanket.

“And I thought I was nosey,” Mikki giggled.

“Not yet,” Garrett replied softly. “But I’m going to ask her at the reception…”

“Good for you, man,” Pat said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Pat, quiet; Merrick couldn’t sleep last night, remember,” Kylie told him in a hushed voice.

“Sorry,” Pat muttered.

“Night guys,” Izzy mumbled.

“Goodnight, Izzy,” Kennedy murmured.

“I do,” Kristina repeated after the minister.

“I now pronounce to you Mr. and Mrs. Blake Wolfe,” the minister said. “You may kiss the bride.”

“Thank god that’s over,” I whispered to Garrett. He chuckled and Mikki slapped me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Expect drama. Lots of drama.
I have the next few chapters finished already. Just thought I'd let you know. The more comments I get, the sooner you'll get those chapters. ;]

Does anybody wanna write a one shot for me that includes Garrett, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and possibly handcuffs? It has to be rated R or NC-17. The more details, the better. I'll love you forever and promote one of your stories in my signature and my page. :]
THANK YOU!

Thank you everybody that comments. I love you guys. Keep it up, please. :]

Sincerely,
Lizz