For The Good Of The Pack.

The 1800's

“Are you going to fix my door?”

Julian had turned around and started to walk out of my room…with out even touching
my door.

“I’m not your slave Rayland. I’m sure you can fix it yourself,”

“I…you…how…grrr!”

He just raised an eyebrow.

“Rayland! What the hell happened?”

Ahh my dad, this is where the real fun starts.

“He kicked my door down!’ I said pointing at Him.

“What did you do to him?”

“ME! I didn’t do anything!”

My dad just looked at me then at Julian.

“You take care of this. She’s yours now,”

“Yes sir,”

And my dad went back outside.

Julian turned back to me and started to walk to me…I didn’t want him near me but I was going to hold my ground.
Julian took a piece of my red hair and slowly wrapped the curl around his finger. I didn’t want him to know I was scared so I just sucked in as much air as I could and held it as long as I could and did it again and again.

“Rayland if you respect me then I will respect you but I won’t stand for your petty bitch fights,”

“I’m not petty and I won’t stand for you trying to control me…” I said looking away from him…I didn’t like talking about things like this.

I don’t want to control you. I’m not your father and we don’t live in the 1800’s anymore even if he thinks we do,”

Still curling…

“I have to get dressed,” I said walking to my closet

“Rayland I-,”

I turned on him.

“I’m 16 fucking years old! I don’t want this…I don’t want you! I don’t care what you say. I will never you, I will never even like you!”

“Do you think I want this too?” He said grabbing my hand that I had lifted…thinking about hitting him.

“I-,”

“I don’t want this either Rayland but I’m trying to make the best this because there is no going back now…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!! Thank you for reading...^_^ <3