For The Good Of The Pack.

It's Not Easy Being Green

I felt my eyes start to fill up with water then my bottom lip started to quiver ‘Rayland you are NOT going to cry in front Him…don’t, don’t you dare let that tear out!’ My mind was yelling at me to grow up and stop being a baby, but my heart just kept getting tighter and tighter.
Julian had noticed my tears. “Rayland why are you crying? Please don’t cry” he said as a crease started to form on his forehead. If I didn’t feel so bad I would have thought he looked kinda cute. “Can you please leave Julian? I don’t feel good”
I said walking over to my bed and curling up on myself. “Rayland! I’m your mate now. Tell me what’s wrong” He said coming over to me and sitting down on the floor so his face was in front of mine.

“I don’t wanna be anyone’s mate yet Julian. Why does this happen to me? Normal packs don’t have The Choosing anymore. Why can’t we be normal?”

“Because we’re Werewolves babe and Werewolves aren’t normal.”

I whipped my head up when he said that “This isn’t funny Julian! You don’t know that’s it’s like to live in this pack.”

He just raised his eyebrows and said “I don’t? You haven’t known me for very long Rayland. You’re right I don’t know what it’s like living in THIS pack. But I know what it’s like living in one just like it.”

Julian got up off the floor and started to my broken door “You should start packing. Your dad will probably want you at my house by tomorrow.” He walked out my door and I could hear his footsteps and…Julian singing “It’s Not Easy Being Green”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I'll love you forever! <3 Thanks for reading...