For The Good Of The Pack.

Pups and Dinosaurs

I was sitting at the end of my bed with the blanket wrapped around me and over my head but not over my face.

“Rayland are you ready yet?”

“Yeah Dad I’m ready.” I yelled down the stairs. ‘I’m ready to get out of this hellhole’ I thought to my self.

I haven’t see Julian since the choosing, 3 days ago. I wanted to kill myself for saying it but I kinda missed him.

“Rayland, Devin is here!”

Devin was Julian’s Alpha.

“Ok!” I said getting off the floor and grabbing my bag that had my clothes in it. All my stuff was still in my room.

I walked down the stairs wondering why Devin was here and not Julian. Devin had come over to talk with my dad more then once so I knew him good.

“Where is Julian?”

“Aww are you missing Julian already? I’ll be sure to tell him that!”

“Shut up” I said pushing passed him and went outside to put my stuff in his truck.

My dad and Devin followed me out.

“Now Rayland don’t be a bitch. I want you to do whatever Julian or Devin wants you to do.”

“Sure sure.”

“Alright Rayland lets go.”

“Fine.” I climbed up into Devin’s truck with some difficulty, dumb tall male werewolves and their big ass trucks.

“How about a hug goodbye Rayland?”

“How about not?”

We pulled up to Julian’s house. It was small and a light green color.

“You either love the color or hate it” Devin said chuckling.

“It’s cute”

“Cute enough to make lots of little pups in?”

I gave him a dirty look “Ha no. The house is too small. I won’t have anywhere to lock them up.”

“Rayland how could you say something like that!?” Devin said fake gasping.

“Easy.” I said opening the truck door and climbing out.

“Where is Julian?” I asked again.

“He’s at work. He should be home around 2. He wanted to come home early so you would be alone for long.

I was starting to get a little nervous.

“You’re not staying?”

“Only for a little bit. Just so I can show you around. Julian doesn’t like people in his house when he’s not home…scratch that, Julian doesn’t like people in his house EVER.

“Oh.” Was all I said.

Devin had showed me all the downstairs in about three minutes.

“Julian’s bedroom is up stairs. You might wanna wait ‘till he gets home to go up there. He’s kinda weird about his stuff”

“Alright I guess.”

“I’ll see you later Rayland. Don’t you worry; everything will turn out awesome!”

“Yeah sure. I’ll see you later”

Devin had been gone for all of two seconds when I felt the need to do EXACTLY what he told me not to. I marched right upstairs and guessed which door would go to Julian’s room. I picked, walked right up to the door and threw it open. That was the worst mistake of my life. Julian’s room looked like a dinosaur had gone nuts in there. There was clothes and broken furniture all over the place. Big scratches were all over the walls and the curtains were shredded. Who or what had I picked for a mate?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=love!!
I write faster when I get comments too ^_^
Thanks for reading!! ^_^

Ps. My computer sucks so if anyone wanted to make me a cover thingy....I wouldn't mind *puppy eyes* lol