Teenagers

Chapter Thirteen: Extra Stop

“Uh, should I tell Chris to find a hospital?” Mikey asked.

“Duh,” I snapped. Mikey walked out and I followed. Oliver, Kyle, and Robert were eating their pancakes and almost choked when they saw me.

“You look like Bozo,” Robert laughed. I glared at him as Oliver whacked him.

“What did I say?” Robert asked.

“Look, I could kick you off this bus. You always were the tag-along,” I snapped as the bus slowed down.

“So what happened?” Kyle asked.

“I fell and whacked my nose against the wall,” I replied. I handed my friends sunglasses and we slipped them on. We walked out, and hurried in. The band followed us, laughing their heads off, and we headed toward the nurses station.

“Uh, excuse me, but you’re My Chemical Romance,” A nurse exclaimed.

“Yeah, but my daughter kind of fell into the wall and her nose is swelling,” Gerard said, rolling his eyes.

“Okay, well fill out these papers and I’ll find a doctor,” She said, handing over a clipboard. Gerard filled most of it out, until it came to my basic information.

“When’s your birthday?” He asked. I looked at my cell’s calendar.

“Tomorrow,” I shrugged. He nodded and then it processed through his mind.

“Did you say, tomorrow?” Gerard asked. I nodded and laughed. He filled out the rest of the papers in silence. We walked to the nurse who said only three people.

“Sorry Robert, but you stay here. Oh, and you might want to check out your face,” I laughed as Kyle, Oliver, and Gerard followed me to my cubical. After getting an X-Ray, the doctor confirmed that I had to where a bandaged on my nose.

“Not a word,” I snapped as I looked at it.