‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

12 In House and Hell

*****************
Brendon’s POV

I moaned lightly and I opened one of my eyes to peak. Ann had snuggled up against me and was running her hand up and down my chest. I smiled slightly. She never was affectionate like this. At least very rarely. So, I was enjoying it.

I pulled her closer and I felt her kiss my neck.

“Ann?”

No answer.

“Ann?”

Again, no answer.
**************
Ann’s POV

I woke up and I wasn’t next to Brendon. Hell I wasn’t even in the same room. I sat up and I looked around the room. Wasn’t one I have seen. I saw a door open and in came Gerard.

I got out of the bed and he smiled, “You look extremely beautiful when you sleep. A real angel.”

He was stepping closer and I walked closer to the door, “I don’t know what you want but pick it up with William.”

“I just want to talk.”

“I don’t. I really don’t.”

“You afraid of me?”

“A little.”

“Don’t be. I’m just surprised you don’t remember me.”

“Should I?”

“Yes you should but it’ll come back in time.”

********************
Brendon’s POV

I opened my eyes. What the hell? I sat up. I was alone. Where the hell is Ann? I whipped the blanket off of me and I was still in my towel. I quickly got some clothes on.

Seriously?

Was I dreaming?

Must have been.


I opened our door and I stepped into the hallway. I could smell Ann, just a little bit though. I started to follow it and it became stronger. It was closer to Gerard’s room. Shit! I picked up speed and past a few Dandies. They were laughing lightly.

I reached Gerard’s door and I opened it. There was Gerard. He was holding her and she looked in pain. I stepped in the room and he had his fangs in her throat.

“No!”

He pulled back and his face was a little burned. The reason for that was because she was marked. He was healing fast. She started to go limp in his arms. I walked up to him and pulled her away from him.

“Touch her one more time and I’ll fucking make sure you never see the moon again.”

“You honestly think you can beat me?”

“Anytime on any day.”

Gerard smiled and there was still blood on his lips, “This will get interesting then.”

I lifted Ann into my arms and made my way out of the Dandie house. Fuck William. I never wanted to be a Dandie anyways. I headed off to Ann’s apartment and went as fast as I could.

“Brendon?” Ann’s voice was groggy.

“Yes?”

“Where are we going?”

“Home.”

“Ok.”

“Hun? Are you anemic?”

“I think you guys have made me anemic.”

I laughed slightly, “Just close you’re eyes and you’ll be fine.”

All I could do was mumble another word, “Ok.”
********
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************
Sorry for the wait guys!
I had the ACT
Then no keyboard.
It royally sucked.
Glad to be back thoufh.
Please comment and subscribe.
Thank you!
*******************