‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

11 Dream On

**********************
William’s POV

“Well, William. She’s still as beautiful.”

I smiled to Gerard, “Ah but more vile.”

Gerard laughed and nodded, “Indeed that was the first thing I noticed. Her behavior. It’s so different. Not to mention she didn’t know who I was.”

“Not all her memories have come back yet.”

“Soon enough she’ll come crawl to me begging to be turned.”

I let a coy smile play on my lips, “You sound so sure.”

“Come on William. You know when I want something I take it. Even if it means…Killing everyone in the way. She will be mine William.”

I started to cut him of, “Ger-“

He cut me off, “She can run, she can hide, and I will find her. She has no where to go William.”

I glared at him, “You do know you’re job is to turn her not keep her.”

“William,” He laughed, “You silly boy, she’s mine for the first year. After that she can do what she wants. After that year, I’m sure she isn’t going to want to come back.”

“She will. She’s in love with Brendon.”

“For now.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

“You never know. Maybe one day Brendon just happens to fall of the earth.”

*********************Brendon’s POV

“Brenny!”

“What! Stop calling me that!”

“I’m out of pop tarts!

“So?

“Get me more.”

I groaned and came out of the bathroom. I had a towel slung low on my hips. Ann looked up and down. I watched her cheeks turn to red. I smiled at her innocence still. You’d think she would get over it now.

“I’m not exactly dressed to go.”

She shrugged, “So? Go anyways.”

I shook my head, “I hope you become a vampire, and then all you’ll want is blood.”

“There is no way in hell I am becoming a vampire!”

“But…” I could feel the anger coming from her, “Let’s not worry about it.”

She laid completely flat on the bed and I walked over. I collapsed on the bed next to her and she rolled on her side to face me. She looked at me and I moved my hand to run up and down her thigh.

She had changed into one of my shirts and stole a pair of my boxers. I didn’t really mind. Granted they were a little big but I don’t really care. She yawned and she closed her eyes. She needed sleep. She had dark rings around her eyes.

I stopped my hand and let it rest. I would let her sleep. She obviously needed it. Granted after she woke up we would probably leaving. I wasn’t going to stay here. I shouldn’t make Ann stay here too.

*****************
♠ ♠ ♠
************************
Sorry for the wait guys! I’ve been so busy.
Thanks to: XxRandomXWordsxX, Katlikesboys.
Kat! You are awesome! I love the banner you made for me!
Image
**********************