‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

18 Bomb The World

*******************
Ann’s POV

I ripped myself away from Ronnie. He had snuck into this room after Gerard and Frank had left. Apparently he though this was his cue to come in the room. Now, he wasn’t leaving me alone. I was terrified of what ideas were going on in his head.

“Mmm I love feisty ones. It’s so much more fun.”

“Stay the fuck away from me.”

He rolled his eyes, “You don’t pose much of a threat.”

“Touch me and Brendon will rip you to pieces.”

“Oh really?” He has disappeared and reappeared behind me, “And where is this Brendon you speak of?”

“Coming. Coming to kick your ass.”

I felt him yank my head back by my hair, “Do you honestly think I‘m scared?”

I yelped and reached back to claw at his hand, “You should be.”

His nose nuzzled into my neck, “Well, I’m not.”

He let go of my hair and thrusted me forward. I caught myself and turned around. I was glaring and it wasn’t affecting the smile on his face. He started to walk towards me until there was a crash and the door open.

In came my man.


You didn’t have to tell me twice to get to him. I ran to him and he grabbed me. Ronnie looked a tad confused and Brendon pulled me out of the room. Brendon scooped me up in his arms and took off down the hallway. I clung to him and didn’t bother asking questions.

When we had hit the stairs I could see Pete and Patrick, “Brendon. What is going on?”

He skipped down the steps, “William pissed off Gerard. Since you’re William’s daughter, Gerard wanted you.”

“I’m not his god damn daughter!”

My little scream managed to stop the fighting. Some of Gerard’s men looked at me confused. Brendon let out a frustrated sigh and then the fight continued. Brendon got me out of there and into the street.

He dropped me to my feet and I hugged him as tight as I could. His arms were around me and I never felt so safe. He pulled away and led me to Pete’s car. I got in the back with him and we waited. I decided to nuzzle into Brendon just to hide.

“Brendon I am so sorry! I should have told you where I was going. I…I.”

He held me, “Shhh…shhh. It’s ok. It’s mostly my fault.”

“I thought they were-“

Pete’s voice scared me, “You are in so much trouble right now.”

I looked over to the passenger side and there was Pete looking back at us. All I could do was hug Brendon tighter. I was so scared. Now I was mostly scared of Pete. I knew he was angry. I was angry at myself too.

Pete said one more then before turning around in his seat, “You’re lucky he loves you.”

Patrick got into the car and in to the driver seat. He slamed the door shut and started the car. There were vampires coming out of that house. Patrick didn’t waste any time. He floored it and we took off down the road.

I looked up at Brendon and he was glaring at the back of Pete’s head. I watched Pete tense and then get calm. I had a feeling him and Brendon were talking. I was hoping Pete would calm down. This wasn’t my fault. Ok yes it was but not all of it. Brendon didn’t tell me what I wanted to know.

Brendon whispered softly and was still looking at Pete, “If you’re not her then it doesn’t matter.”

I reached up for his cheek and he let my hand cup the cheek. I turned his head towards me and he finally looked at me. I leaned forward and captured his soft lips. I pulled him closer and his hands found my body.

I don’t care if this wasn’t a real love. I knew I was in love with him. I don’t care about the past anymore. I just wanted him. I hated what he did to me. It made me want him so much and it was kind of sickening but I didn’t care.

“Can you keep all your thoughts to yourself?”

I pulled away and Pete was still looking at the road. I sighed and just rested against Brendon. I didn’t want to fight. I didn’t want them to fight. Though, curiosity kind of took over.

“So what the hell is with William and Gerard?”

Pete practically hissed through his gritted teeth, “We don’t know or we do but Mr. Romeo doesn’t want to talk.”

Brendon spoke with a defensive tone, “I don’t know anything!”

Patrick spoke as he took a left turn, “I’m sure.”

“I gave up the Dandie lifestyle! I don’t work for William. I don’t know what he would have wanted either!”

Pete was getting viler, “Bull shit and you know it! You know Gerard. You were there when she met Gerard! You told me yourself.”

“All I know is William wanted to give her to him for something. I don’t know what but that’s what William told me I swear!”

Pete looked back at him, “Swear all you want I will never trust you.”

I spoke, “Peter knock it off.”

Pete looked at me and spoke words that stung, “You really are fucked up in the head aren’t you? He really did a number on you. Care to remember that the man you kiss and fuck is the man that ruined your life?”

Patrick knew it was going too far, “Pete…”

Pete looked at Brendon, “Or should I say two lives?”

Brendon sucked on one of his fangs and he was holding back his anger. He was so tense. His body was ridged like a way. I reached over to smack Pete when Brendon’s hand stopped me. He pulled my hand to us and Pete turned back around in his seat.

The rest of the car ride was cold and silent.

*********************
♠ ♠ ♠
"Do what you like and everything else will fall into place." -Gabe Saporta in Salt Lake City during the Too Fast For Love Tour on May 22, 2010

Great quote from a great man. :)

Special thanks to the lovely people who comment and subscribe to my stories. :D
It means a lot.

Thanks for reading <3

Not busy? One of my friends is writing a fiction. It's called Just Friends. She needs some support. Will you check it out for me? Please?????