‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

23 Cabin Boy

***********
Ann’s POV

I had managed to get myself off the bathroom floor and into my apartment. Pete was staying over to make sure Ronnie or Gerard didn’t pull a fast one. I honestly was just sitting there in my room glaring at my wall. I wanted more from Gerard. I needed to know what he was hiding from me.

“Come on Gerard. Show me more.”

He appeared where I was looking but not completely in my room, “Sug, I can’t. It can’t change anything. It won’t help. The past is the past. And it’s not like you’d trust it let alone believe it.”

I growled, “Let me make that decision for myself!”

“Sorry sugar.”

My voice was near pleading, “Gerard, please.”

“Fine. I’ll show you what I got blamed for.”

I closed my eyes and I was starting to see things. It was a dock area. It was probably around the same time period as the scene with Gerard as a doctor. I still was guessing. I could see old boats and the previous Ann.

She seemed to be looking for someone. Her maroon dress was down to her ankle and whipping around in the wind. She had a coffee colored coat on over it but she still looked cold. Her hair was just blowing in about every direction.

She turned a corner and there was a man following her. Well, he was in his teens. He was taller then her. He was in crappy clothes. He had a rip in his pants that extended across his knee. His jacket looked like it was falling to pieces. He continued to watch her until she entered a building. I noticed he had a little pitcher. He took a swig and I knew then it was alcohol. He snuck around back and walked in the back.

The scene changed at it was her in there. She called for Gerard but it was obvious no one was there. She walked further in and there the boy confronted her. She gasped and he took another swing.

Then I panicked. I saw the knife in his other hand. He raised it to show her. She backed up a little and he followed.

“You’re pretty.”

“I must be mistaken. I will leave. I am sorry.”

“No. Stay,” He played with the knife in front of her, “I am ever so lonely.”

I could see her gulp, “I…Uh-”

He closed the gap in between them and the knife was right in front of her face, “I took a man out with this knife once.”

He took another swing of what ever drink he was drinking and threw the bottle. It smashed into a corner of the dark room. She jumped slightly. Now this is where I wanted to smack her. If I was in her position I would have ran out of there before you could have said vampire. She on the other hand was standing there.

“You should stay. I am so lonely. How about a kiss? A simple one?”

She tried to shake her head and she whispered softly, “No”

“Aww come on now Miss.” His lips were so close to her, “I am only asking for one.”

He licked the knife and then dragged the tip across her neck. She was shaking like a leaf. She tried to walk away from him. He let her for about five feet. Then he started over to her. Almost tripping over his own feet. He giggled and she backed up against the door.

He was now in front of her and pressed into her, “Come on now. A kiss. Right on the lips.”

She turned her head away in disgust, “Sir, please. Move.”

He was becoming more demanding and more aggressive with the knife, “Give me a kiss.”

Her lips trembled as he connected his lips to hers. She whimpered under him and he drove his tongue into her mouth. She tried to wiggle away from him. The knife was held against her hips as his hands attached to her hips. He let the one free hand raise and undo her coat.

He pulled away and licked her check, “Such a sweet Miss. You are indeed.”

She couldn’t even speak. He pressed harder into her and let his free hand rip down the fabric of her dress. He seemed impressed with her body which was almost exposed. I had a feeling it was going to continue too.

I tried to think of anything but the scene in front of me, “Gerard enough. I don’t want to see this.”

He voice was in my head, “You wanted to see so now you can.”

“You’re not even there! How could you know?”

I saw nothing but black. I was thankful. I didn’t want to see what that boy did to her. I could tell but what I saw. Then it showed her on the ground in that room. She was in ripped clothes. The male had gotten off of her when he heard someone call her name. He dressed quickly smiling at her and left out the back. At the same time Gerard walked into the little building.

He had rushed over to her. He was on his knees in seconds and he pulled off his jacket. He made sure she was covered by his jacket before pulling her to him. He just held her as she just sobbed into his chest. He tried to calm her down.

She spoke, “You never came.”

“I was at the hospital. I am so sorry. Who did this to you?”

“I do not know.”

Then there were a few more faces that now entered the room. Brendon and William. Brendon looked at Gerard furious. He pulled Gerard away from her as she tried to hold on. William kneeled to her and stared at Gerard in horror.

William was so offended, “How dare you do such a vile thing!”

“Papa, it was not him. It was another man. He did this to me. Not Gerard. Papa, listen to me. Papa, look at me.”

William didn’t even acknowledge her. He looked like he was willing to believe her. Though, those eyes held hatred. I could tell. I’ve seen the hatred look before. Gerard on the other hand was taken by shock when Brendon punched him. William told her to get dressed as Brendon continued to lay a few punches on Gerard.

Gerard started to fight back and tried to clear his name, “Your head is as hot as a kettle Mr. Urie. I did not do this. I care for her.”

“She is too young for you! What about Elizabeth?”

Gerard’s hands were clenched into fists, “You have no honor bringing in my dead wife. Where is your respect?”

“You deserve no respect! You are a monster. You are trying to seduce a young woman! And now, we find you over her with her bare!”

“I did not touch her! I came here right before you!”

Then the scene changed to Gerard being tarred. You could tell it was hurting him. They were burning and innocent man with hot tar. How could they do such a thing? Yet, I wondered. Gerard never ran. He took the punishment. There he stood letting them. Maybe he knew the fate if he tried to resist. But still, the pain must have been unbearable.

The feathers would have made his life hard. You could tell even if he tried to pluck them off it would make his life even worse. How could someone survive that? Could they? Or is that how he survived? Ran into something that could make him live. Oh, I don’t know a vampire?

He did swear to cause a plague on the town. Maybe a vampire heard that and wanted to help. I don’t know any vampire that would give up on that opportunity. Well, except Pete.

Then Gerard must have gone for William first. I remember the memory of William coming home with a neck injury. Then it was Brendon and the rest of the town. Only some made it. Others couldn’t make it. I wonder why? Did they just not get turned? They said the old Ann was sick and died. From what? Some disease the vampire carried?

I had so many questions and Gerard just wasn’t going to let me see the answers too. This wasn’t fair. It really wasn’t.

I opened my eyes and I was still in my room on my bed. I sighed and didn’t bother asking Gerard for more. I knew he wouldn’t take. I was more concerned with Brendon now. I know Gerard had to still have some anger. I mean, that is the main reason he took Brendon right?

I know he wanted to protect me but-. I just stopped thinking. I didn’t want to give myself a headache. I wish I could see him. Just talk to him. I don’t care if it was behind a wall. I still wanted to hear his voice.

“Do you really want to see him?” I looked up and there stood Gerard leaning against my bedroom door, “Well?”

“Yes. Of course I do Gerard. Do you even have to ask me?”

“I’ll let you see him under on condition.”

I almost feared the words I was about to speak, “And that is?”

“I want some of your blood.”

Figures.
*************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe.
Thanks to: ingridkusterbeck
Thanks to all my other people who have been commenting.

Sorry for such the delay. I have been so busy with my mom’s health and moving. But things are kind of calming down. :D

Okay, new stories.:

I am doing a story with MusicMadness on here. It’s called Better off Dead. It’s a Synyster Gates Werewolf story. :D The bad boy wolf has a soft side in saving a girl. Click here if interested.

Then I have a new William Beckett vampire story with BdenUrielover86(She's on Quizilla). It’s about William Beckett fighting over a girl that Gabe Saporta originally didn’t want. Now that he does he wants William to lose everything. Click here if interested.

I also have a one shot that some people want into a story. What do you think? Wrong Place At the Almost Right Time.