‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

6 You and Me

**********************
Ann’s POV

“What? You think he’s doing this out of love? The boy is lonely in bed!”

I could tell Brendon had heard that. He glared at the phone and turned his face away from me. He was upset and I knew it. I shook my head lightly. I don’t think he was doing it out of hormones. I truly think he gives a damn.

“Pete.”

“Oh no. I know that voice. No! Don’t…”

I hung up my phone. I stared at the screen till it went into stand by mode. I looked at Brendon and he let his lips curl up. He came up to me and let his hand take the phone from me. He threw it past me and I had no idea where it landed.

“I still had three months on that phone.”

“And?”

“I still had three months with that phone! Go get it damn it!”

He looked at me shocked, “What?!”

“You heard me!”

He mumbled, “You got to be kidding me.”

He started to walk off and I laughed, “Its ok Brendon.”

He turned around and came back, “So what are we going to do?”

“I have no idea,” I shrugged, “I’d warn William if I was you.”

He grabbed my hand and I felt numb again. I closed my eyes and soon as it went away I opened my eyes. We were in his bedroom. Brendon pulled away and started to walk away. Well fine! Leave me all alone. See if I care.

**********************************
Brendon’s POV

“William! This is urgent.”

I heard a tired voice, “It can surely wait.”

“No it can’t!”

The vampires walking in the hallway were either concerned on what I was talking about or my mental stability.

“William please,”

I heard a groan and soon the door opened. He was holding his pants up. From the corner of my eye I could see someone in his bed. I looked up at him and he had a glare.

“Sorry, but the hunters are planning on attacking us here for Ann.”

He’s head rested on the door frame, “All I want is a night for myself.”

“William,” He looked at me and let his glare fall to pieces, “I can take the Dandies.”

He looked back into his room, “Shyla! Did I tell you to get dressed?”

I looked down at the floor and he looked back at me, “Brendon.”

“I’m just as strong as you.”

William laughed, “I know,”

“William please. We had a deal!”

“Fine.”

He pulled away and shut the door. I rushed to the main room by the door, “I need all Dandies present!”

My voice was loud and people were complying. I smiled this was good. I hadn’t been in this position for a while now. They started piling in and fixing their suits and waiting to be inspected by William.

When they all were present I looked over them, “Alright. I’m in charge for right now. Our home is in danger. Hunters are coming. I need you guys to protect this home. Alright?”

They all nodded and looked excited. I moved out of the way and let them past me. I walked up to my room and opened the door. She was pinned to the wall with a one of our men holding her.

She looked over at me and she whimpered. That bastard! His hands were traveling and groping anything he could grab. I stormed over and grabbed him by the hair. I pulled him away and threw him to the floor.

He turned so he was on his back and he looked up at me, “You got one fresh. Still a virgin.”

I growled, “She is mine! She’s been marked for a while. You never touch another vampire’s woman.”

Hasn’t stopped you.

His voice spoke in my mind and I glared, “Excuse me? I have done no such thing.”

I put a foot on his chest and force my weight down and making his chest collapse. He exploded into dust. I looked over at Ann and she was shaking. I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms.
***********************
♠ ♠ ♠
******************************
Thanks: vampxorxgurl (Quizilla)
And the rest of you guys
Rate please! I wanna stay on the top rated list lol. It took so long to get up there.(quizilla)
Mibba: Comment and subscribe. Please?
Quizilla: Kay...AvianaD I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVEN”T WRITING SH*T!!!! The only reason I'm posting this cause I wrote this weeks ago…soo sorry
**********************