‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

7 Father

***********************
Ann’s POV

There was a loud bang outside and I wanted to back away from him. He kept his hold on me. It was almost deadly how tightly he held me. I gulped and tried again. He sighed and kept the tight lock around me.

“Brendon, what’s going on outside?”

“There is a fight.”

“Between?”

He swallowed hard, “The Dandies…”

“And?”

“The hunters.”

“WHAT?!”

I actually broke free from him and rushed to the window in the room. It had a small crack in the ply wood so I pulled on it. It ripped off and gave me a little opening. I looked through it and I could see the fight. Sure enough there was Pete fighting a vampire.

I shook my head and whipped around to look at him, “You stop this right now!”

“I can’t”

“Yes, you can and you will!”

“I’m not going to.”

“Why not?”

“Pete is my enemy.”

“He is my family! If you don’t care about him then you don’t care about me.”

He balled his fists, “I care more for you then anything! Don’t you dare say I don’t.”

I walked right up to him, “Fine. If you don’t want to stop this then I will.”

I walked past him and out the door. I headed down the hallway like I knew the place. For some weird reason I did know where I was going. It must have been all the memories. Hmm. I made my way to William’s door and I banged my fist on the oak door.

“Jesus fucking christ! Can’t a fucking man get a night alone once in his god damn life?”

“William! Get you’re ass over here right now!”

That’s right. I just called William Eugene Beckett an ass. I heard him groan and mumble a few words. He wasn’t happy. Nor was I. I wasn’t going to stop till he came out. I banged again and cursed at him some more.

“Don’t make me come in there!”

He swung the door open and he looked like he was going to kill me. I recoiled in fear and he stepped out closing the door behind him. His button up shirt was wrinkled and the buttons were mismatched if they were in the holes at all. His shirt half tucked. The zipper of his jeans half up. Why am I even looking down there? Ok eww.

He walked forward and I took steps backwards. We continued to do this until I hit a wall. His palms hit the wall next to my head. I gulped and he glared.

“What was SO important that YOU had to disturb me?”

“Tell Brendon to stop killing my family!”

“Why?” He stared at me confused, “I want them dead. I’M the real family anyways.”

“Eww. No, you’re not! Now stop him damn it!”

"Hey! It’s the truth. The only way you exist is from me!”

“You’re not making this any easier! You’re just grossing me out!”

“Well, if you’d just let Brendon do this I could be having sex and you could be mourning…”

I cut him off, “Kay, you having sex is just a disgusting thought.”

He looked like he was going to kill me or rip out all of his hair. I wanted to smile at the look so badly. He calmed down and gave me that emotionless look. I glared, “You’re not going to help me are you?”

He shook his head and backed away from me, “I only help family.”

He turned away and I bit my lip, “Please?”

“Please what?” He turned to face me, “I believe our conversation is over.”

I gulped.

“Please,” I couldn’t believe I was going to say this, “Father.”

He smirked, “No.”

“Oh come on!”

He snickered, “I won’t help, but I will call my Dandies back. The rest is up to you.”

He closed his eyes and eventually opened them, “Go to Pete now but I warn you. Brendon won’t be happy. This isn’t going to end well.”

“Well duh!”
**********************
♠ ♠ ♠
*****************************
Thanks all of you guys. I know it’s been a while but thinks are a little rough. Don’t ask because I’m not going to tell you shit.
Shyla! Hun, I’m here for you. We both can’t seem to get a break from things.
The only good thing was I hugged William Beckett and got sweaty with the Mayday Parade boys. Man! They get sweaty on stage. I brushed arms and ewww! Lol
If you want pics let me know!
***********************