Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Tré needs to talk...

*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
Just before Amy and I left the mall, Tré called me.
“Hey Tré. What’s going on?” I said thinking he was probably calling to talk about what was bugging him.
“Hey, umm…can you talk?” he asked. I’m amazing. I know all.
“I'm at the mall but yeah sure,”
“Well, I kind of need no one listening to you,”
“Do you want me to call you back when I get home?”
“Yeah, that’s fine,”
“Okay. Bye Tré,” I said hanging up.
***
Later when I got home, I went straight to me room so I could wrap my presents and call Tré back.
“Hello?” he answered.
“Hey. It’s Bekah. What did you need to talk about?”
“Well, I’m kind of embarrassed and I feel bad for feeling like this…”
“Well, is it about Taylor?”
“Yeah, kind of,”
“Well what is she doing that’s bothering you?”
“Ummm… it-it’s more of what she isn’t doing,” he said. “You and Billie have sex right?” he asked bluntly.
“Uhh… yeah…” I said a bit blown away by the question.
“Sorry, I know it’s personal, but when you do, is it the same every time?”
“What? Like, positioning or are you talking about further such as role playing and dominating and that kind of stuff?”
“Well, both,”
“No. It’s hardly ever the same actually,”
“So you’ve…”
“Experimented?” I said cutting him off. “Oh, yeah, very much so. Why? Do you want to with Taylor?”
“Yeah, kind of. I’m just not sure she’s into that kind of thing or that she’d want to. You know? And I don’t want to tell her because if I do she might feel pressured to or think I'm a jerk or something,”
“Yeah, I understand. I’ll talk to her so don’t say anything about it to her,” I said.
“Kay, Bye Bekah!” he said as we hung up the phone. Immediately after hanging up, I called Taylor.
“Hey, what’s up?” I said as soon as I could tell she had answered the phone.
“Uhh… not much, what about you?” she asked slowly.
“Have you gotten Tré anything for Christmas yet?” I asked quickly.
“Just a card but only because I haven’t figured out what else I can get him yet,”
“Perfect,” I said quietly hoping she wouldn’t hear me.
“What? What’s perfect?” she asked very fidgety.
“I have an idea for you, but to tell you about it I need you to come over,”
“But my grandma took my car because hers broke down,” and with that I was out the door and on my way to pick her up. When I pulled up, I ran inside and dragged her to the car.
“So what is your idea for said Christmas present?”
“You’ll see when we get to my house,”
***
When we got there, I ran past the living room couch but then realized Billie was there so went back and kissed him.
“Why are you in such a hurry?” he asked after I broke the kiss that was obviously unexpected for him.
“I’m going to go give Taylor ideas for Tré’s Christmas present,” I said simply.
“Oh, I see. Have fun with that!” Billie said.
“Oh shit, I don’t even want to know what’s in store when we enter her room,” Taylor said in dismay.
“Yeah, probably n-wait a second. What did you just say?” I asked.
“I don’t what to know what’s in store for me when we go to your room?” she said questioning what I was talking about.
“No not that. You just said ‘shit’ didn’t you?” I asked.
“Oh my gosh! I did? I did!” she said realizing that she had indeed just said that.
“Perfect. Cussing will help when you’re talking to Tré doing what I’m going to show you how to do,”
“Oh, no,” she said as I started pulling her towards my room. When we got there, I started going through my closet.
“What are you looking for?” she asked me.
“My whip. I don’t know where it is. I just used it like a week ago. BILLIE!!” I said walking to the living room as Taylor followed.
“Yeah Babe?” he asked.
“Where is my whip?”
“Uh… Babe, Taylor is here. We can’t do that as much as I want to right now,” he said uneasy.
“No, I’m giving Taylor ideas for Tré’s Christmas present. I told you that,” I said walking to Billie’s room.
“OOOH! So that’s what you’re telling her to give him. He’ll like that,” Billie said to Taylor.
“FOUND IT!” I said emerging from Billie’s room with the whip. “Back to my room!” I say dragging Taylor behind me for the second time.
***
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
“Finally!” I said when the bell for Christmas break rang. Finals were over and now I had nothing to worry about. I don’t understand why I have to go to school anyways. It’s pointless to me. Anyways, it was now two days before Christmas and I would be going home had I not had to take Bekah to the store to get groceries to make dinner for when everyone came over.
“Hey, you ready?” Bekah asked walking up to me.
“Yeah. Come on,” I said as we walked to my car.
When we got home from the store, Bekah and my mom started to get stuff together to make sure we had everything so that they could make everything the next day. I decided I would go lie down since finals were so stressful.
***
When I woke up, I looked at the clock. 8:30 A.M.? What? I slept that long? I ran into the kitchen and found my mom and Bekah cooking.
“Morning sleepy head,” Mom said as she was thumbing through a recipe book.
“Is it really 8:30?” I asked worriedly.
“Yup, it is,” Bekah said running her hand though my hair and then kissing me lightly. “Ew, go brush your teeth. That’s gross,” she said laughing and going back to what she was doing. I went to do as I was told and also took a shower. I went to my room and pulled on some jeans and a t-shirt and went back into the kitchen.
“Is there anything I can do to help?” I said about to start walking back into the living room since they always denied my help.
“Yes there is. You can either pick up right here, or go wrap presents because I’m lazy and never did,” Bekah said.
“Ugh, I guess I’ll finish whatever you were doing. How come you pick now to decide you want my help? You never have in the past,” I said as she pointed to a pot of something that I guess I was supposed to stir.
“Because now we need your help. Just do as you’re told Billie,” Mom said.
*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
I went to my room to finish wrapping the presents that I had never gotten around to wrapping when my cell phone started ringing.
“Jeez! What could someone possibly want from me already? It’s only ten o’clock in the damn morning! Hello?” I said finally answering my phone after my little rant.
“Hey Bekah. I was going to go to the store and wanted to know if there was anything you needed or wanted me to bring tomorrow,” Amy said.
“Um… no I don’t think so but let me check. I’m wrapping presents right now, but Billie and Ollie are in the kitchen,”
“Billie? Billie Joe is in the kitchen? What is he making?”
“Mashed potatoes I think, why?”
“So I know what not to eat tomorrow,”
“Oh come on, he’s not that bad,” I said walking into the kitchen and saw Ollie peeling more potatoes.
“I thought Billie was doing mashed potatoes? What are those for?” I asked Ollie.
“I umm… kind of messed them up…” Billie said softly.
“How did you mess them up? All you had to do was stir them!”
“I rest my case,” Amy said obviously hearing everything that was just said.
“Yeah, whatever,” I said to Amy, “Is there anything else we need from the store Ollie?” I asked.
“I think we’ll need more butter, but I think we can do without that until tomorrow,”
“Just butter then,” I said to Amy.
“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow then. What time do you want us to come over?”
“I don’t know. Probably around lunch. We can do lunch here and then presents unless you want to do them earlier,”
“Earlier! It’s Christmas! I want presents right away! How about we come over around nine thirty or ten?”
“Hold on. Let me ask,” I said. “Is it okay if everyone is here around nine thirty or ten?”
“That’s fine with me,” Ollie said.
“Yeah me too,” Billie added.
“Babe, you realize that means you have to be out of bed by that time right?” I asked Billie teasingly.
“Yes. I do. Mark my words, I’ll be out of bed and ready by nine o’clock sharp by myself. You won’t even have to wake me up,” Billie said boastfully.
“Okay, we’ll just see about that,” I said as Ollie and I began laughing.