Sequel: Love Bites

Love Story

Chapter 11

I drove towards the Cullen’s house with my music blaring; I parked in their driveway and got out. I walked up the patios stairs when Esme opened the door smiling; she hugged me before letting me in. Everyone greeted me; Jasper kissed the top of my head and I saw everyone smiling.

“Where’s Edward?” I asked aloud not seeing him in front of me.

“He’s picking up Bella” Alice told me; I smiled nodding.

“Well at least we will always hear Alex coming” Emmett said smiling.

“Shut up” I mumbled causing a booming laugh come from Emmett. When Bella arrived I could tell she was nervous and worried; I stood in between Jasper and Emmett, which by the way made me feel tiny, when Edward introduced Bella to his family. I felt Jasper’s body stiffen when Bella was near him but Alice reassured him that he wouldn’t hurt her. Everyone hung out in the living room; I knew Rose didn’t like Bella at all, it reminded me of yesterday when Rose didn’t like me. Bella got to know all the Cullen’s except Rosalie and Jasper; I didn’t know why Jasper went all quiet around her, I know that he’s normally shy around people but this was Bella, she used to sit with us.

Jasper was yet again waiting by Rose’s car for me; I got out of my car when Edward and Bella parked next to my car. Jasper greeted me with a peck on the lips and entwining our fingers; I greeted Bella and Edward walking towards school. Bella had called me yesterday telling me how her date went and then I told her how mine went. Both Bella and I were getting more stares because we were both holding hands with Jasper and Edward but we just ignored them; the day went by painfully slow and I could tell that Bella was trying to block my complaining out. She’s lucky though; at least she has a few classes with Edward, I don’t have any classes with Jasper and I miss him. God that makes me sound pathetic but it’s true. Finally lunch came and I practical ran out the door into the hallway; I spotted Jasper leaning against the wall opposite me, I walked quickly over to him wrapping my arms around his waist, burying my face into his chest taking in his sweet scent.

“I miss you too Alexandra” Jasper whispered in my ear; he chuckled lightly when I didn’t let go, I felt the vibrations run through his chest. I lifted my head to look at his face smiling; his hand brushed against my cheek making me blush, so I buried my face back into his chest.

“I love when you blush” Jasper said putting a finger under my chin pulling my head up; his eyes quietly looked past me narrowing slightly but softening when he met my gaze. He cupped my face with both of his hands leaning towards me; his lips met mine giving me a gentle loving peck.

“It’s time for lunch love” Jasper said grabbing my hand pulling me towards the cafeteria; I looked over my should to see girls glaring darkly at me and guys looking jealous. Today Jasper and I sat with his siblings; Edward and Bella joined the table too. I felt weird eating in front of them but they all gave me a reassuring smile; I had Jasper on my right, Emmett on my left, then Rose, next was Edward, then Bella and Alice. I was talking to Emmett when I felt Jasper place his arm around the back of my chair and stiffen slightly.

“Jasper” Alice warned him in her silky voice.

“What’s wrong” Rosalie asked alerted.

“Men shouldn’t want what they can’t have” Jasper said darkly. We all looked over at him; he was glaring coldly at something. We followed his gaze to another table that held the group that Bella and I used to sit at. Mike, Eric, Tyler and other guys were either glaring at Edward or Jasper; some were glaring at both. Alice and Rosalie chuckled quietly while Emmett and Edward joined their brother in the glaring contest; I rolled my eyes and started talking to Bella, Rose and Alice.

The week went by slowly; nothing exciting happened, just the usual. But I think Jacob is trying to figure out what is wrong with me; he says I’m way to happy, giggly and bubbly now, it’s annoying him that I won’t tell him what’s going on. Anyways it’s Friday and I was sitting with the Cullen’s and Bella at lunch again.

“There’s going to be thunder tonight” Alice said getting excited.

“Great!” Emmett’s voice boomed enthusiastic.

“Why is thunder a good thing?” Bella asked looking around the table; when her eyes landed on me I just shrugged.

“We play baseball” Edward said smiling.

“Alex and Bella you two so have to come with us” Alice said looking from me to Bella.

“I would love to but I’m not sure” I said sadly; I don’t think Dad would like that.

“You can always stay over at my place; you know Charlie loves having you over” Bella said begging me with her eyes.

“Fine” I signed grabbing my phone from my pocket; I dialed home and waited for Dad to ask.

“Hello” I heard the deep voice of my father.

“Hey Dad; it’s just me. Could I stay over at Bells house tonight?” I asked sweetly.

“Of course you can princess” Dad replied instantly.

“Thanks Dad; I have to go but I’ll come home after school to get my stuff ok” I said smiling.

“Sure baby” Dad said hanging up.

“He said yes” I told Bella. After school I drove home to pack; I picked Jacob up on the way. As so as we got home I ran upstairs and started packing; Jake walked into my room shortly after.

“You be careful ok?” Jake said standing in my door way.

“I promise” I told him; what could happen, Jake was way to protective of me sometimes.

“Good” He smiled brightly. I finished packing so I walked down stairs; I kissed Dad’s cheek saying goodbye, I did the same to Jake then I walked to my car. I arrived at Bella’s house within 10 minutes; it usual takes people 15 minutes.

“Alex how many times do I have to tell you; slow down your driving” Charlie laughed when I proudly said that it took me 10 minutes.

“Sorry Charlie” I smiled before Bella dragged me into her room. Bella told me that Edward and Jasper were getting here at 5:00; we both walked into the kitchen so we could eat dinner early. I sat on the counter eating a chicken sandwich while Bella made Charlie’s dinner; Charlie decided to eat early with us, I was talking to Charlie while Bella just stood there looking annoyed with her Dad. We all finished eating when we heard three perfect knocks on the front door; it was exactly 5:00. Bella quickly opened the door to reveal Edward and Jasper; I was still sitting on the counter so Bella dragged me outside, we shouted our goodbyes to Charlie. My eyes widen when I saw a huge Jeep parked in the driveway; Jasper had to help me up and Edward had to help Bella into the front seat.

“Do you need any help Alex?” Jasper asked amused that I was having trouble with my seatbelt.

“No” I said stubbornly; who needs this many seatbelts anyways. Edward laughed hearing my thoughts but he was also trying to help Bells with her seatbelt.

“Here” Jasper said fixing my seatbelt easily.

“I was getting there” I pouted; Jasper chuckled brushing his fingertips over my left cheek making me blush.

“I’m sure you were” He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!