Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Ten...Slow As Torture

Ville smiled, he brushed his fingers down her cheek and over her chin. Lydia could tell he was pleased with her suggestion. He kissed her lips deeply before pulling back and rolling on his back. Lydia gasped to herself, watching the lovely plains, dips, muscles and bones in his body shift as he stretched out. He was amazing, completely perfect, his skin flawless, creamy and pale. Those heavy dark emerald gems sparkling like fireflies from under spider leg lashes. Blood flooding his cherub cheeks, his lips full, red, parted and sweet as a stretched out heart. He couldn't have been more beautiful. Not only was he delicious but Lydia really enjoyed his company. She liked how gentle and caring he was with her, she liked the way he looked at her like she was the most magnificent thing he had ever seen.

She faced his body with hers, reaching out slowly she softly caressed his chest, her hand slowly, so slowly going lower, father down. Ville's breath was caught in his throat as her innocent caress' drew dangerously close to his throbbing member. Lydia couldn't blink, her heart pounded as she watched her hand trace over the heart shaped tattoo in his pelvis.

"This is my favorite tattoo…" She smiled, Ville's own smile grew to a grin as she mounted his legs, her head a foot and an half above his crotch.

"…I see, you're going to tease me now, are you? Well, than you're a fast leaner. Pleasure is torture. You must draw it out as long as you can, as slow as you can…" Lydia felt a sense of smugness from his comment. She felt more sure of her abilities. Lydia bent her head down, her lips brushing his tattoo. She took in his scent, the feel of her nearly shaking under her…She held down his hips, and took one last breath before slowly, licking the goose bumped sensitive skin. Ville hissed and buckled his hips, Lydia smiled and held him down, she kissed the tattoo and sat up again. She moved one hand down, over his hip bone and down his pelvis, she tangled her fingers into his hair just to see what it felt it. Lydia gulped, she felt butterflies in her belly. She looked up into his eyes, Ville's face told her to tease him longer. She wiggled herself forward until her warmth was lined up with his hardness, she saw the flicker of raw desire flash across his eyes, they turned bright yellow for a moment. With her palms flat on his chest, she raised her hips up and than carefully down, causing her clit to rub against his length, but only just she felt most of the pressure. Her body jerked at the sudden simulation and wetness flooded out of her.

"Oh darling, you're pure evil!" he groaned, deep in his throat as Lydia repeatedly thrusted against him, barely touching him, allowing him to see her ridding him and feel her liquid arousal as her tight center was almost, almost enveloped him every time her hips came down. Lydia reached her peak quickly, her back arched, she whimpered shuddering. Ville felt like he was going to explode and she had barely simulated him. She was amazing.

"Love…may I say you are beautiful when you orgasm." She grinned slight panting slightly. Lydia's release only made her feel empty and more excited. Leaning forward she kissed him, nibbling down his neck and collar bone. She wondered what Ville would look like during an orgasm. Her hands moved back down, her finger tips brushed over the rubbery wet tip. Ville's hips jerked forward, her hand wrapped around the head firmly. She felt him take her other hand and wrap it around the base of his length. Lydia bit her lip and watched his face as her hands stroked him, back and forth. His eyes clammed closed, a ceased appeared across his smooth forehead, sweat broke out along his brow. Every so often he would jerk his hips or moan out loud. Lydia liked the way he felt, hot steel incased in velvet, she had a strong sense of satisfaction from pleasing him. Her hands would sometimes pump gently or sometimes sped up, but when she thought he was about to cum she'd stop, kiss him for a few moments until he had calmed down before picking it up slowly again. She glanced down at her hands moving up and down his member, Lydia thought about if she could try to take him in her mouth.

The idea of giving a man oral sex use to completely disgust Lydia, but at this moment, she smiled seeing Ville's glazed face, she was drunk of giving him pleasure and the she was starting to wonder what he'd taste like. Lydia stopped her hands and moved down his body once more, Ville looked down at her with raised eyebrows.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, Lydia nodded, using her hands again to hold him in front of her.

"Yes…tell me how." Ville chuckled.

"Very well, just take a deep breath, relax…now just start out licking me, but not the same place too long, try to find what I respond to." Lydia nodded and obeyed, she licked the head and tasted salt, sweat and musk. It wasn't unpleasant, just different. Ville's reaction was worth it, he moaned loudly, his back arched at the contact. "Good, good…" He panted as Lydia's tongue explored his member, she traced his length and width slowly loving every twitch, gasp and whimper. She finally wrapped her lips around the head, she used her tongue, swirling around.

"Hallow out your cheeks, darling…" Lydia did just that and sucked almost half of him into her mouth. Her gap reflex started to kick in, but she fraught it, licking and sucking, tying to breath through her nose. Ville's fingers tangled in her fiery locks as his head swam in ecstasy, he pulled her hair as his gut tightened and the pressure built, the pleasure and heat exploded. Lydia winced at the harsh tug, but quickly realized why as her mouth was filled with bittersweet salt. She drew back and forced the unpleasant texture down her throat. Ville laid there, stunned. Lydia smiled seeing how pleased and content he looked. He pulled her down by the neck and kissed her passionately.

"That was perfect, sweetheart. You're a naturally talented lover…" she curled up on his chest as he stroked her hair and rubbed her shoulder and forearm. Lydia felt proud and relaxed.

"You're welcome, I enjoyed it too." She found the last part interesting, giving pleasure was almost as good as receiving it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter, sorry for slow update.