Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Sixteen…The Art Of Seduction

Lydia slowly rose to her knees and made her way closer to him, Ville bent down as she neared so their faces were leveled with one another. Lydia felt Ville's breath against her lips, yet when she tired to kiss him, he drew away, swinging around the bedpost to the other side and peeking at her with a impish grin.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, her heart fluttered in her chest, her sex throbbed in the mystery of the situation. Ville flung his head back, allowing his weight to pull his torso down so his arms were stretched out before him. He swung back and forth before he lifted his legs to wrap around the post.

"Such a good little leaner you are, you just sit there and await my instruction…well what you can do sweetheart is understand that seduction is teasing, as is good sex, but too but or too bluntly teasing it becomes…should I say, trashy or distasteful. Good seduction is coming closer to your lover, almost allowing them to taste you, you may even allow them to touch to kiss you, but just barely, just a little to get them craving more." Lydia nodded, understanding as she wanted nothing more than to kiss Ville until her kiss bled and cracked.

Ville than looking away from her, at anything in the room but her, the floor, the ceiling, Louis pawing at the sheets still pooled at the foot of the bed. Then hugged his long, lanky body around the bed post completely and glanced back at her, batting his lashes and flashing that devilish smirk. Lydia raised an eyebrow, and than it came to her suddenly. Her full lips bloomed into a lovely smile as she pulled her flaming locks over her one shoulder and exposed her long swan white neck. Ville frowned, what was she doing? Lydia cocked her head down, and peered up at him, just as he had done to her earlier.

"You are a fast learner," he stated with some humor, but Lydia sensed that she was getting to him. What if she suddenly decided to go nudist? Or what if she fancied dancing around the room like a temple virgin? That was innocent enough. Her smile darkened slightly, Ville took note and he stood, looking a bit serious as he watched her stand and than shocked as she went on to remove her dress.

"What are you doing?" He demanded, yet his eyes were already devouring her pale curves. She giggled and didn't even give him a backward glance,

"You've seen me nude before," She said simply, Ville didn't answer at once. He wanted to take her into his embrace and crush their lips. Her body was too much a temptation.

"Yes but I'm trying to tell you something and you being…" his eyes drank in the full magnificence of her naked body, "…bare during it will only lead to one thing!" Lydia flung her arms around his neck and their lips met in fierce heat.

"You have leaned well…" Ville commented serval moments later, while they laid sprawled and breathless across the bed with no sheets or covers. Lydia rolled over him and laid her palms flat on his chest, resting her chin on her hand she stared up at him.

"You're going to share me with others, aren’t you?" Ville sighed and sat up slowly, Lydia backed up, brushing her hair over one ear as her worried hazel eyes looked over him.

"What makes you say that?" He asks, but calmly, almost too calmly as if he knew this question was coming. Lydia takes a deep breath,

"Your friends…even Bam…you tried to keep me drugged and drunk not to notice it as much, but I did. That first night encase of Bam, he never did come up to the house but he might have…than all those people at that restaurant. I know that they were looking at me like I was something to fuck and eat, or fuck and eat at the same time…I also know a lot of them were your friends and that they were expecting you to share me. I don't know really how I know this but I have a feeling that's how it works with you're group. My guess is not many humans know of the supernatural so the ones who do are passed around, is that right?" Ville was quiet, it only made Lydia more frightened. She thought Ville loved her, or whatever Incubus' did. His green eyes grew heavy and he sighed.

"Yes, but it's not entirely what happens…" He wouldn't meet her eyes, "It's more like…you're entertainment than food, which I know must not make you feel better. I'm not going to simply pass you along and expect you to deal with it, not at all. I love you. What might happen is I'll have some parties here and only invite those I trust, we'll entertain them and you'll get to know them. After a while it will be expected that we take one or more of them into our bed but it can only be one, no one will care…and you can chose who. What will happen than is entirely up to you, weather they just watch us or if they just touch and kiss us, it doesn't have to be an orgy." He explained slowly, his eyes drifted from her to the floor to the bed. Lydia was quiet, she turned her back slowly to him as she thought about what he told her.

"I don't want to share my body with anyone but you," She said in a small voice, pulling her legs up to her chest. Ville reached out and caressed her shoulder, dragging his hand down her back.

"You don't have to, that's the beauty of it." He said, his brow soft. Lydia didn't reply right away, she wasn't angry or upset really, she was pondering. Could she be comfortable with this? It was hard enough with Ville, maybe if it was the right person, but it seemed all the company Ville kept was too creepy.

"Maybe…I could do this but…what if I can't?" She looked at Ville, her eyes wide. Ville kissed her suddenly, the passion taking her breath away. She gasped as he pulled back, a slight smirk on his lips.

"I know that if you get to know my friends better you'll be able to do it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading and for your supportive comments. It's very kind.