Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Two...The Test

Lydia realized that she was in her underwear, being held by a strange man and started to panic again. Ville drew away from her and stood by side the bed.

"Now, do you feel better?" He asked, Lydia nodded, still trying to cover her body with her hands. Ville shook his head. "Sweetheart, would you please remove your bra and underwear and lay down with your legs spread apart." Lydia gave him a glare.

"What?" his face softened,

"I…don't think…" she stumbled over her words. Ville's smirk came back.

"I do know that you're confused and scared but I have yet to harm you in any way, so please, trust me." Lydia took slow, deep breaths before doing as he said. She felt herself blushing so bad, her pale skin turned red all over. Her breathing became shaky again as she laid back with her legs apart. Again it seemed strange to her that she was just doing everything he asked. Why didn't she feel anger?

"Good job," he padded her thigh and she stiffened at his cold touch on her bare skin, she turned her head away, not wanting to see him looking at her body. She felt him climb over her again. Her breathing hitched, when he made her legs bend at the knee and pulled them father apart. She glanced at him to see he was examining her sexual parts.

"Why do you need to do this?" she pleaded, she was tried of being confused.

"You are not sexually active, I presume?" He asked, not hearing her question.

"No, I've never," he nodded,

"I'm going to insert two of my fingers into you, just relax." Lydia tried to close her legs but he kept them open. "Now, now, It will only take a second." She watched him take a bottle from his pocket, there was a clear like gel inside. He squeezed some of it onto his fingers and she gasped feeling them slowly enter her. It didn't hurt at all, the gel made them slide in easily and the friction against her walls felt good. She wouldn't let him know that, his eyes were on her face the whole time. Than it was over, and she let out a long breath. A small smirk appeared on his face. She wondered if he had seen the disappointment on her face when he removed his fingers from her body. He climbed off her and walked to the wardrobe, he opened it and pulled out a silky black nightgown. He tossed it at her,

"You can wear that, do you eat chicken?" Lydia slid the gown over her head the moment he threw it at her.

"Yes, I'll eat anything almost." Ville smiled,

"I like to hear things like that." Lydia watched him go to the door and open it, "Well, are you hungry?"

"Um…yeah, a little…I'm a allowed to leave the room?" Ville raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, anytime you like, I'd give you a tour but after dinner I have a meeting with a few old friends." Lydia stood from the bed and fallowed him into the hall, it looked very much like the room accept the wall paper was blue and the trim was gold. Down the hall there was a spiraling rod iron staircase, as they walked down slowly she could see more of the room below. It opened up to a large sitting room, there was a grandfather clock, some more Victorian chairs and décor. The colors were purple and gold, she could see what she guessed to be the front door, another hall way, another set of stairs going down and across form the front door two French windows opening up to a green house filled with green and a mermaid fountain. Ville went down the hall way that looked exactly like the one upstairs accept there weren't any doors to more rooms besides the one in front of us, inside was a large, fancy restaurant kitchen. Silver and clean, there was a dinning room to the left wall where she saw it was glass walls to the green house. There was food already set up on the table inside the room. Three of the walls were completely made of glass and outside was a natural looking pool and hot spring she didn't see in the green room before. The ceiling was shared with the green house, it was tall with purple night sky painted on it. Lydia found the house amazing.

"Sit down, eat," Ville pushed her towards the table, she felt her mouth water at the yummy smell of the food. She sat down and started to eat. Ville poured her some red wine and stroked her head a few times.

"I'll be back soon, sweetheart and when I return we can start the games."

"What kind of games?"

"Sex games of course,"

'Oh shit,' She coughed up her drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought that I'd have some comments by now but I guess no one cares to re-comment and that's fine. I'm re-posting as fast as I can.