Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Six...Satisfaction

Ville's fingers quickly slid back out of her, Lydia frowned and moved her bottom back. Ville moaned against her neck, he thrusted back into her, she felt something wet and warm dripping onto her lower back. Lydia gasped, she couldn't stand it anymore. She rolled over on her back, grabbing Ville's face with both hands and kissing him, hard, her tongue driving into his candy sweet mouth. She smiled in satisfaction when feeling the weight of his lean body over hers, her hands moved down his chest, touching his soft skin everywhere. She loved feeling his muscles quivered under her touch, she loved running her fingers over his ribs and down his belly. Ville bit her lip as her hands gingerly touched his hard member. The throbbing ache between her legs was unbearable!

"Ville," Lydia plead, her eyes still hooded and drunk, her voice soft and breathy, "Please…this is torture…please just do it." She pumped her hands up and down his length as she spoke, Ville groaned, a devilish smirk on his lips.

"No, not tonight, sweetheart. I want to save your sweet cherry for another time, I want to see how long I can go before giving in and taking you so slowly, yet hard that you'll be thinking of it years from then. But I can see, where this teasing has gotten me and I must say that I'm disappointed. I prefer a much longer teasing time, my goddess I've barely even touched you and already your begging for release." God, his voice, why was his voice just as sensual and addicting as his touch and kiss? Ville grabbed Lydia's hands and stopped her, he moved her hands onto her own breast, encoring her to fondle them herself. She did, rolling and pitching her nipples, Ville kissed her lips once more before slowly as honey, trickling down her body. His lips hovered over her neck, his tongue lapped, his teeth nibbled. He'd stop working on the skin so he could softy blow warm breath across the red, wet marks. The tingle only adding to the ever mounting desire in Lydia. Ville finally moved from her neck to her breast, removing her hands and placing them around his neck, her fingers found a home tangled in his luscious curls. More heat, sharp pain around her left nipple he'd taken between his teeth, pulling slightly. He'd draw back to blow on it like her neck, the breath soothed the sore skin, the pain was just as alluring as the pleasure. On top of the pleasure, pain was like dark chocolate on strawberries.

"Oh please, I like the biting," Lydia cried out as he bit down again, on the under side of her tender breast. Ville kissed the newest mark on her pale skin, his dark dangerously green eyes stared into hers.

"You are delicious…do you want to know how good your life is? Oh god, it feels better than a threesome with vampires!" He moved father down her body, so close to where she ached to be satisfied. Lydia fraught through her haze and asked,

"Are you…feeding on me now?" Ville hummed, his lips pressed to her lower belly, just above her pubic hair.

"Oh yessss…" he hissed, his hands running languid strokes up and down her legs. Slowly, he parted her thighs, moving down once more. He moaned quietly, running his eyes and hands over her most private area. Lydia almost had the urge to scream for him to do something and stop looking and petting it, but she couldn’t find her voice. Almost as if he read her mind, maybe he did, he lowered his head.

First, she could just see his head between her thighs, which was even more tortured, than she felt the faint sensation of his breath, on her clitoris. The breathing became harder, hotter, Lydia moaned, sweet sensations were already building just from his breathing. But wait, he knew what he was doing. Lydia wiggled her hips, trying to find more relief but heavier breathing was all she got. Than came the first lick, it was so fast, yet the exquisite feeling pounded throughout her body. That alone almost sent her into orgasm. Ville knew this and pulled back, Lydia did scream this time.

"You're fucking evil! That's it if I don't come in the next five seconds I'm doing it myself!" Ville chuckled, running his hands over her hips, stroking her.

"There, there, calm down, have patience and all will be rewarded." Than he his mouth was on her again. Lydia closed her eyes, arching her back. It was heaven, his long tongue flickering against her swollen mound, so sensitive it was almost too much simulation. His fingers traced her convulsing, mopping wet canal, gently he penetrated her body with three fingers. He drove them into her slowly but deep, so deep she was almost taking his whole hand. Lydia felt the pleasure mount to impossible levels, her mouth opened and she wailed high pitched groans.

Than the pleasure exploded, her walls tightened around his fingers, juices flowed from her in a river, her legs twitched as her wall's convulsing grew to fierce waves of tremendous sensation. Ville shuddered himself, a loud moan escaped him and removing his fingers from Lydia, he panted out of breath.

Lydia's body completely relaxed and she almost fell asleep from the intensity of her release. Ville's eyes were back to their normal pricing green as he looked up at her.

"You're so gorgeous and you came so beautifully and so hard it made me come too, sweetheart. Hmmm…you are amazing, darling." He sighed in delight and moved up her body, placing kisses at random. He embraced her from behind, his lips at her neck again. "I hope your satisfied with me. I am beyond speechless by how satisfied I am with you… I hate to sound none sincere and corny but…I do think this the most satisfied I've been in almost a hundred years…" He kissed her shoulder.
Lydia wasn't sure to say or think. Her body was throbbing in the most amazing ways, she'd never felt this safe or happy before in her whole life.

That was when she realized she was starting to love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah I have mini writer's block on Wicked Rose but I still have lots of plans for it. So I'm going to work on updating this story until it's caught up with new chapters.