Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Five...Feeding Ville

Lydia's heart pounded fast and heavy in her chest, Ville's lips ran from hers to her collarbone, he gingerly nipped the bone with his teeth a few times. His hands slowly ran up and over her legs, to her inner thigh, just under the towel, almost completely removed by now. Lydia wiggled against him, his touch was causing the most animalistic desires to rise within her. She purred and opened her eyes, he was gazing into her eyes, with wicked glee his sparkled. His finger tips brushed against her wet hot sex and she stiffened with a surprised oh. Ville laid her body completely down on the bed, pulling the towel away. Lydia fell back, nude, her pale skin glistening, her ruby hair tussled around her head and torso like Venus, her hazel eyes hooded and glazed with arousal, yet every so often they would become wide and glassy with wonder and fear. Her full pink lips stayed parted and panting, her arms raised and bent, her hands clawing at the sheets, her nails tearing the satin.

Than the gentle strokes of his fingers stopped, and Lydia whimpered at the loss of pleasure. She sat up, her eyes widened slightly, she'd never seen a man nude before, she found him beautiful. Ville had stripped off his jeans, he was crawling into bed, back beside her, he pushed her body completely on it's side and she felt him press his erection into her behind. She gasped, his hands ran over her hips, his touch was feather like and heavenly. His hot breath stayed at her throat, she could feel his smirk, his right hand brushed against her nipples. Lydia closed her eyes again, feeling his hand cup her breast, his finger rolled her nipple and it sent a bolt of heat straight between her legs, she felt her wetness gush. She moaned in frustrated arousal and squeezed her thighs together in hopes it would stop the throbbing but it only kept growing.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart…" He purred into her ear, his sweet smelling breath whisking over her senses. His voice was so deep and husky it caused her to shudder almost violently in lust.

"I…." she panted and gulped hard, trying to think through the need, the feeling of his hands foundling her breasts. "I…w-w-want y-y-ou t-to-o-o….t-t-touch me." Ville chuckled, causing her body to vibrate. He licked her throat, Lydia whined.

"Where?" He growled against her flesh, his teeth were digging into her, the pain made her need even worse. She almost wanted to cry.

"My pussy, please…" It felt so stupid to say it, surly she sounded like a bad porn star. But she almost didn't care, she had to feel some relief.

"Good girl…" he kissed her neck once again, his hand slowly slid down her body, Lydia parted her legs, his hand slipped between them, his fingers entered her with ease. A loud sob of pleasure escaped Lydia's lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading