Status: Hiatus. Not sure how long, sorry.

What Does L-O-V-E Spell?

Love Is For The Weak

Draco's POV

Holy crap, Kaylie is a virgin? I thought for sure she would have done something by now, especially with dating a guy in a popular rock band and all. But she may not be telling the truth.

I stared at the door that she had slammed in the finality of the subject. Damn, I had pissed her off bad. I laid down and listened to the music she had playing. This band really wasn't bad. I would never admit that out loud, of course. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up Kaylie was already asleep in her bed. I looked at the clock. 12:53 am. Damn, I missed dinner. Oh well, I'm really not hungry anyway. I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back, Kaylie was sitting up on her bed and the light was on.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I said as I walked back over to my bed.

"No, I just can't sleep. It wasn't you." she said, fidgeting with her blanket. "I'm sorry I didn't wake you for dinner. You were sleeping and I was still really pissed at you so I didn't care."

"Kaylie, listen, I'm really sorry about earlier. I honestly don't know why I said any of that shit. I didn't mean any of it."

"Its okay. Most people just assume that I'm some huge slut anyway. I don't know why. I've never even dated anyone form Hogwarts. Well, until now, but still."

"It's just because you're hot and you can get any guy you want so people just assume that you screw around with anyone." I said. I didn't tell her that I was one of those people under that assumption.

"I guess so. It just sucks cuz I'm not like that at all. This blows. I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight."

"Me either. I've slept too much today. We should do something." I suggested.

"Like what, truth or dare?" she laughed.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. I have Vertassium. If we're gonna do it we should do it right."

"Okay." she said as she came over and sat on my bed. I reached into my drawer and grabbed one of the little vials. I drank half and handed her the rest. She drank it and giggled. "I can't believe we're doing this. I haven't done this since like fourth grade. Alright, you first. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said.

"Crap! I'm horrible at thinking up dares! Um.... I dare you to.... Uh... Call Sarah Queen Skank next time you see her."

"Done. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." she said.

"Pussy," I teased. "Okay, how many boyfriends have you had?"

"Two. Well, three now. There was Xander when I was younger and before I started school here. Then there was Brian, but he was like three years ago and we dated for about 11 months, then decided we were better off as just friends. Now there's Ike. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many girlfriends have you had?" she asked, turning my question back on me.

"Serious girlfriends, none. Random girlfriends for no more than a month, a ton. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to play the rest of this game in nothing but that matching black and green bra and panty thing."

"WHAT!? No. No way. Absolutely not." she said, crossing her arms.

"You have to, or you have to wear it in front of the whole school at breakfast tomorrow." I challenged. She knew I had won. She glared at me and got up, went to her drawer and pulled it out.

"I hate you." she said as she walked into the bathroom. I sat and waited. She opened the door and stuck just her head out. "Do I really have to do this?" I nodded. "You really are an ass, Malfoy." she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

I think my jaw hit the floor. She was gorgeous. Her body was flawless. I couldn't help but stare. She came over and sat on the bed again. "Truth or dare, asshole." she said.

"Dare."

"Good. I dare you to play in just your boxers so I'm not the only one half naked!"

I stood up and pulled of my shirt and pants. I glanced over to see her staring at me, but when I turned to her, she quickly looked away. "Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth. I'm scared of your dares." she laughed.

"Are you really a virgin?"

"Yes." she said, looking into my eyes. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many girls have you slept with?"

"Only like 6, but it seems like more because they keep coming back. Truth or dare?"

"Um, I guess I'll do a dare again."

"Sleep in my bed tonight." Holy shit, did I really just say that? She looked up at me, surprised.

"I have a boyfriend." she said, almost like she was trying to convince herself.

"I didn't say we had to do anything, I just really liked sleeping with you last night." I admitted. Damn Vertassium.

"Well, as long as we're just sleeping, nothing else, then okay. I liked sleeping with you too. You're comfy." she said, smiling shyly. "Truth or dare?

"Truth."

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked, looking down at her hands.

"I think you are absolutely gorgeous. And you have an amazing body." she smiled shyly again and fidgeted with the blanket. "Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth."

"What do you think of me?"

"Well, I think you're extremely hot and have a sexy body, but I don't know as a person. I mean, for almost 5 years you're rude to me, then all of the sudden you're nice, then you're mean again, now you're nice again. I don't know, you're just confusing."

"I don't know, I just have a hard time being mean to you. It makes me feel guilty and bad."

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth."

"Have you ever been in love?"

"No. We Malfoys don't love." I said.

"Oh, that's so sad. You need love in your life. Without it, life would be worthless."

I shrugged. "Love is for the weak."

Her head snapped up and her beautiful green eyes turned black with anger. "Do not EVER say that around me ever again. That is what that horrible female Death Eater said to my father when he told my mother he loved her. Right before the woman killed my mother in front of him. She forced him to watch his lover die. Their love for me and Max is why we are still alive today. Same with Harry. So don't you ever tell me that love is for the weak. Only the strong are able to love." she said. I saw tears welling up in her eyes and I could tell she was trying so hard not to let them fall. She looked away. Only a single tear escaped and rolled down her perfect cheek.

"Kaylie, I'm so sorry. It's just something my dad says all the time. I didn't know. Ok, only one more time. Truth or dare?"

"Which do you want me to pick?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Well, both really."

"Okay, then for the last round we each have to do one truth and one dare. I pick truth first."

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" I asked. She looked at me, surpised.

"Draco, I have a boyfriend." she said. Was that a hint of regret in her eyes?

"But you just started dating him! It's only been a few hours!"

"But I'm not a cheater. I have seen way too many of my friends get cheated on and I vowed to never do it to someone else."

"But you never answered my question. What would you do IF I kissed you right now?"

"Kiss you back." she said, ashamed.

"Then I dare you to kiss me." I said, leaning in and pausing just before I touched her lips with my own. I heard her breathing grow more rapid. I placed my hand on her cheek and gently kissed her. I lightly licked her bottom lip for permission to deepen the kiss. She surrendered immediately. I explored her mouth with mine. It was unbelieveable. She tasted amazing. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in closer. I felt like my life was complete, like if I were to die in this moment, I would be happy. I think she felt the same way. I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead against hers.

"Truth or dare?" she breathed.

"Truth."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"More than you will ever know." I whispered.

"Then I dare you to kiss me again."

She didn't need to tell me twice. I put my hands in her hair and pulled her into my kiss. This time I was more agressive and she returned the pressure and intensity. I leaned into her until she was lying on the bed, me half on top of her. I put one hand on her side and caressed her bare skin. She had one hand in my hair and the other on my shoulder. We kissed for what felt like hours. When we finally broke apart, I laid down beside her and pulled her to lay on my chest.

"Goodnight Draco." she purred, cuddling into my chest.

"Goodnight Kaylie." I whispered back. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a euphoric dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there's any errors, I'm too lazy to proofread right now. Kinda pissed my hair didn't come out as purple as I wanted so now I'm gonna have to dye it again tomorrow. Grr again lol

Listening to: Limelight - Rush (Can you tell I have my Myspace on my classic rock platlist?)
Current Mood: Kinda irritated, but Rush is making it better :)