Status: Co-author around-ish and computer dead. Trying to reformat. Not going too well, lost everything. :(

Power Against Resistance

12. Check

*******************
Sage’s POV

I felt a light pressure on my forehead. It took me a minute to realize it was someone dragging their fingertips across my forehead. I smiled and thought of Brendon. I felt happy and calm.

“Brendon stop.”

I opened my eyes and the hand stop moving. It wasn’t Brendon’s hand. It was William’s. I gasped and sat up. I was in a bed. William was next to me. I was in a bed with William Beckett in it too.

I got out of the bed and quickly regretted it. I felt some pain erupt from my legs and I got a head rush. I looked at William and he stared back at me emotionlessly.

That’s when I received my adrenaline rush. I was going to either fight or run. I hadn’t decided yet. But I knew if I tried to run I wouldn’t make it far. He was a vampire after all.

“Where am I?”

“Brendon’s bedroom. Or used to be.”

Fear took a hold of me, “What did you do to him!”

“Nothing.” He sat up and stretched, “Yet.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You know, you ask a lot of questions but not the most important one.”

“And that is?”

“How you got here.”

He had a point. I didn’t know how I got here. Did I even want to know? Or maybe I did know. Somewhere in my head but with all this stress I forgot it? Pushed it in the back of my head?

“Don’t you remember?”

Did I?

I close my eyes and concentrated. I saw I was with Brendon. Then William came. Brendon had woken me up. The Dandies had known where we were. They threaten to kill everyone if we wouldn’t come out. Brendon didn’t want me to go.

But I did.

I remember him trying to protect me. The Dandies grabbed him and William came to me. I don’t remember after that. I tried to think hard and all I saw was Brendon getting hurt. I didn’t remember anything else.

“Brendon will die if he does not turn you.”

I looked up at William with wide eyes, “What?”

William sauntered to me, “Don’t act like you didn’t hear me. If Brendon fails to turn you, I will kill him. Ah but before that he can watch me turn you.”

I shook my head, “You can’t turn me! I’m branded to him!”

William’s lips brushed my ear and I shivered, “I’m his creator.” He moved to my other ear, “I can do anything I want.”

He flicked his at one of his canines. I gulped and William pulled away smiling. His hand cupped my check and I couldn’t move. He was staring right at me as if peering into my soul. He’s hand trailed to my neck.

Covering my mark he spoke softly, “You’ll be a wonderful vampire.”

I move his hand off of me and I glared.

He came closer and I groaned as his arms wrapped around me. A little too close for comfort. I really didn’t want to be here. I wanted to be with Brendon. William kissed my neck lightly and spoke softly, “I could do it now. Simple and painless.”

“No.”

“I could.” He nibbled against my skin and I almost puked, “I could make you mine.”

“Let go of me.”

His gaze returned to me and he let go, “What? Don’t you want power? Hell, I could give you anything.”

“Then give me freedom with Brendon.”

He laughed and walked away from me, “Sorry sugar. Not happening. Either you’re here as a Dandie with Brendon or you’re a Dandie with me. Brendon’s choice.”

He disappeared from the room and I let out a quiet sob. I need to do something.”

*************
Brendon’s POV

“Let go of me!”

Ryan Ross and Mike Carden where holding me back, desperately trying to force me into a cell we had in the Dandie basement. I wasn’t having any of it. I was stronger then them but they were putting up one hell of a fight.

I got shoved in and Ryan closed the door. It locked and I attacked through the bars. My fangs barred and I was growling. I was furious that I failed Sage and I was going to make sure they paid. I grabbed Ryan and pulled him as close to me as I could.

“You let me out right now!”

Ryan erupted in laughter and I let him go. He fixed his suit and patted Mike on the shoulder. They turned to lave and William was there. Ryan stopped laughing instantly and bowed lightly.

William was glaring at them, “Leave.”

They left and I glared at William, “Where is she?”

“Relax Brendon. She’s safe and sound. Sleeping like the dead.”

“You-!”

“Ah ah Brendon, I didn’t kill her. At least not yet.”

I sighed in relief and he continued, “You need to turn her. If you don’t I will and It won’t be pretty for you. Understand?”

************
Patrick’s POV

“Ok guys, we need to help Brendon.”

I spoke softly and we grabbed out gear. We we’re going to try to help Brendon at least. Don’t know if it would help but it was worth a shot. Pete had his game face on and was helping me come up with a plan.

What plan could we do? None of our others worked. Why didn’t we just give up? Hell it would be safer. We weren’t strong enough to kill William. Hell we could only take on a few Dandies at a time.

We were screwed.

Done for.

But we’re still working hard.

We will save her.

Or die trying.
***************
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************
Please comment and subscribe.
Thanks to all that read this.
Hoped you liked. Sorry for the wait guys.
New banner by moi:
Image
*******************