Status: Co-author around-ish and computer dead. Trying to reformat. Not going too well, lost everything. :(

Power Against Resistance

03. Death Wish

******************************
As Brendon spoke those words that said she needed to trust him or she'd die, Sage cringed nervously.

The very thought that she might never see home again was frightening to her.

"Fine. Even though all of this sounds VERY far fetched, I feel like I can trust you to help me out of here before the others find me." Sage said, rubbing her temples as a very painful headache came on.

Brendon nods."Well, we must go quickly before they find us."

Quickly Brendon spoons up Sage in his arms, and soon he sees that she is limp with unconsciousness once again, or so it seems as he passes some others.

Suddenly, William sees Brendon still carrying the girl in his arms, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Outside, sir."

"To take care of her?"

"So to speak, yes."

"You should have done that already."

"Y-Yes But.."

"Brendon, have you fallen for this girl?"

"As much as it should shame us, Yes."

"Then you must turn her. She cannot go unturned."

"But sir, she should be able to decide for herself if that is what she wants. Surely she should be able to decide for herself in due time."

"It will be much too late by then. Much too late."

"Please sir.."

William then cuts off Brendon harshly, "Enough. Listen here, I will make this simple for you to understand. Should you not turn this girl into one of us by the next day's sun fall, I will hunt her down and turn her. Myself."

"Yes sir." Brendon replies, walking outside with Sage still in his arms. He walks far away as possible from the mansion in the forest, laying Sage down on the ground.

Soon enough, Brendon hovers over Sage, his fangs inches away from her neck, but soon he decides not to.

He knows he should leave her as is in human form.

But William(once again) is making things difficult.

It's like William said, "Should you not turn this girl into one of us by the next day's sun fall, I will hunt her down and turn her. Myself."

And William ALWAYS is a man of his word.

And all that know him definitely know that is what makes him so dangerous
***********
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
Please comment and subscribe