Status: Co-author around-ish and computer dead. Trying to reformat. Not going too well, lost everything. :(

Power Against Resistance

05. I'm No Illusion

*************************

Soon enough, when Brendon's gone, Sage heads off to bed.

Today's been tiring, she thinks to herself.

As she leans to turn off the bedroom light that is the lamp, she catches a glimpse of someone standing at the window.

He's a tall, lanky chestnut haired male with brown eyes, and the same old fashioned clothes as Brendon.

The chestnut haired man has a frightening look upon his pale white face. Also along with that frightening look, his lips are peeled back in a smile matching his look; Fangs exposed.

This sends a shiver down Sage's spine, and the hair on the back of her neck stands on end.

Quickly, she blinks and turns off the light, looking out at the window to see if the tall chestnut haired male is still there.

And he's gone.

It must have been just an illusion. Sage mutters, snuggling among the cozy warm sheets of her bed.

Just as she drifts off, William looks in on her again.

"Oh trust me," He begins, "I'm no illusion."

The next morning, Sage wakes up, and the first thing she notices when she looks in the mirror are the now faint pink scars were Mike Carden bit her.

Quickly Sage gets dressed in a black T-shirt with grey skinny jeans with black converse.

Heading to the kitchen, she puts a piece of bread into the toaster. Just as she does so, she hears a knock at the door.

When she opens it, she sees its Brendon. "You coming around here isn't safe. What if they follow you?"

"I know…But about those Hunters."

"Look, I was thinking…You don’t have to."

"No, I don’t want William trying to get at you." Brendon growls at her.

"But what if the hunters…What if you.."

Brendon puts a cold finger to Sage's lips, silencing her.

"Hush. You worry too much."
*****************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe please!

UGH! I hate not having BBcode! The stupid Italics don't show anymore and I can't do anything to make them show up! @#$%! GRR!