The Aftermath Of Losing The Savior

A Brother lost, A Lover Lost

Chapter 3 Mikey’s P.O.V

That image was stuck in my mind seeing Gerard like that crushed me, I didn’t know what to do I stood over Gerard’s girlfriend Katrina who was still passed out on the couch. “GET UP... HELP .....GERARD” I screamed and shook her. “What do you want” She grumbled, She looked up at me. “Ohh hey Mikey” She said then tried to kiss me. “Gerard’s .....Gerard’s” I started. But I couldn’t say the words that would make it true. “What dead?” She asked. I nodded my head while holding back tears. “Good fuck him I never really loved him” She spat. I stood there stunned. Hearing the door slam shut as Katrina got up and left, what door she slammed I don’t know, all I know is that I have to get back to Gerard.

I sat there mourning my brother’s life less body. I was smoothing out his bloody hair. I heard some noises, coming from downstairs. “GERARD MIKEY” the voice screamed over and over again. I could tell it was Frankie’s voice. Every time he said Gerard’s name my heart broke. “Up here” I choked out. Frank walked up to the room I saw him stand there, his smile disappeared as he saw Gerard. He dropped the bottles of beer and skittles in had in his hands. Glass shattered everywhere, the beer and Gerard’s blood mixed, I just cried harder at the sight. That’s how Gerard died the booze.

“Mikey whaa...what happened here” Frank asked. “He’s gone” I whispered. I could tell he didn’t know what to say or do. He collapsed next to me and hugged me. “Frank why” I begged as I looked in his frozen green eyes. "Gerard is gone Mikes..." He faded. We sat there motionless, Frank’s eyes examining every inch of Gerard. “What’s that” Frank asked, picking a piece of paper out of Gerard’s pocket. I saw tears pour out of his eyes like a waterfall as he read the words on the mysterious piece of paper. “NO GERARD WHY! .....WHY.....WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME.......LEAVE ALL OF US” Frank screamed and pounded his fists on Gerard’s chest in anger. “What did it say” I asked. Frank stopped and stared at me then handed me the note. I read it aloud. “I can't do it I can't take it you don't need me. I love you all, but if you find this letter that must mean I finally had the guts to end it all. I'm sorry I love you all and it's okay to hate me because I know everyone I ever loved hated me”. “Ohh Gerard never hated you” I whispered, but he can’t hear me anymore. "What do we do Frankie?" I asked then looked down at Gerard.

"He is an asshole" Gerard's girlfriend came into the room. We both turned to look at her. "I've had much better fucks them him fucking piece of shit” She spat. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!! DON’T YOU INSULT MY BROTHER YOU SLUT!!!!!!!" I screamed while tears cascaded down my face. "He deserves so much better then you." Frankie said softly and angrily. It took everything Frank had not to punch her in the face I could tell. "Frank why don’t you go shut the fuck up and mourn over your boyfriend's dead body?" She said while taking a drag of her cigarette and blowing it in Frankie’s face. That's what pushed frank over the line "DON'T YOU DARE EVER SAY THAT ABOUT HIM YOU FUCKING WHORE AT LEAST I LOVED HIM" He said the punched her in her fake face. She fell to the ground. More blood added on to Gee's blood. Frank was going to continue to attack but I stopped him "She’s not worth it GET OUT OF HERE KATRINA YOU'RE THE MAIN REASON HE'S DEAD YOU AND MATT IT'S BOTH YOU'RE FAULTS" I screamed. Frankie took a step back into Gee's blood. "It was MATT!" Frankie screamed. "Frankie..." I whispered to calm him. Frankie pulled out his cell and called Ray and told him to get hiss ass over here as fast as possible and bring Matt.