The Aftermath Of Losing The Savior

Hurts Doesn't It? When Your Heart Is Ripped Out

Chapter 4 part 2
Frank’s P.O.V

"Tell me where we go from here.." Ray pleaded. "There's no where to go but down" I whispered into Ray's chest. Mikey got down and the three remaining real MCR members, matt will never count, we just sat there hugging and crying. No one could ever describe what it is like to lose someone, especially someone like Gerard. The man who would hold me when I was depressed, the man who would drink with me even though it was part of the thing that killed him. The man who would never mind when I fell asleep on him in the van, the only man I would ever cheat on my girlfriend with. Now that he’s gone who will hold me together?

"Can we break up this hugging fest and do something with this bloody body? It is kind disgusting." Matt spat as he walked back in and drinking a beer. "Go fuck a whore you monster" Frank spat angrily. "He's right we need to call the cops or ambulance" Ray stated, he’s always been our man with a plan. But I just can’t let go yet, I looked up from where I was hugging Gerard’s cold corpse. "I cant." my small voice uttered, "Nor can I" Mikey said through sniffs. "But you can't keep a dead body here forever" Ray reasoned. "I just will" Matt muttered reaching for his cellphone. "PUT THAT PHONE DOWN" All three of us yelled.

"What I’’m calling the paramedics maybe he could have been saved if you called first" Matt argued, those words seemed hit Mikey like a ton of bricks. Could he have saved Gee? I wasn’t here when it happened but could he have? I looked over at Mikey and somehow more saline tears leaked from his eyes. "Ohh god here we go again with the water works....EVERYONE DIES!!! DEAL WITH IT!" Matt yelled at him. "SHUT UP" Mikey shouted through the tears. “Leave him the fuck alone you selfish bastard. We loved Gerard, I loved him” I shouted, “More than any of you can know” I added in a low whisper. "Disgusting..." Matt spat with such disgust in his voice. “HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY BITCH" I screamed then jumped up and punched Matt in the face, but it did little to no damage, since I was so weak from my emotional state.
"You know if you call the police or some shit...we will bust u for man-slaughter and drugs." Ray said softly when he saw Matt’s hands still ready to dial. He instantly dropped the phone, “Still you wanna have a rotting corpse in your bathroom” Matt shot out. "Yes...I do." Mikey spoke up. "I do because he is my brother and I am in FUCKING MOURNING!" Mikey’s voice cracked as he attempted a yell. "You can't live like that it will stink up the whole house” Matt shouted. "At least he has feelings, Matt" Ray spoke softly and calm “At lest his world isn’t just drugs and sex" Ray spat. "He has feelings he cares for his friends and family, He has a heart" Mikey added. "Yeah a heart that stopped beating awhile ago"Matt rolled his eyes. "Shut the hell up" I snapped sick of all this fighting, why can’t Gerard just hug me back now and make it all go away.

“Guys we can mourn but Matt has a point hand me the phone Mikey" Ray whispered as he wiped his tears away. "Okay” Mikey whispered back,he pulled out his cell. It had a picture of him and Gerard on it. Only making Mikey cry more tears. Ray took the phone and dialed without looking..he couldn’t bear seeing Gee smile, knowing he wouldn’t ever see it again. “Hello...yes umm...my friend...OD, We need help” it took Ray everything to say those words. "HE COMMITTED SUICIDE" Matt yelled. "AND IT'S YOUR FAULT" Mikey shot back. "SHUT UP!" Ray yelled turning back to the phone . "Yeah umm sorry about that,...we need an ambulance now...”He gave the address and they promised to come soon.

"This is all your fucking fault..."I whispered to Matt. "This is the choice that changed everything. If we would have fired you....If Gee would of done that.." I exclaimed making Matt was speechless. "Frankie...."Mikey wanted to say something but he knew it was true. We heard sirens coming near, Ray stood up and walked out we all solemnly followed behind him. The paramedics came up the stairs with a stretcher and body bag, Mikey cried wishing this was a bad dream. It has to be. Gerard cant be dead, He isn’t even 30, He had his whole life before him, He was only 25. Gerard is alive! This a fucking dream! I told myself over and over again.

"What am I going to tell our Mom and Dad?" Mikey asked himself, the realization of the reality hit us like a ton of bricks. Gerard Way is dead, as untrue as it seems its real. "Mikey do you wanna spend the night at my house?" Ray offered. "I think we all should stick together tonight" I added, the feeling of loneliness setting into my mind. "Everyone but Matt" Mikey gave him an evil glare, Mikey saw Matt sticking white in stuff that was in tiny bags into his pocket.

After “the body” was removed a police officer came in and sat us down to see what happened. Mikey went first, as we watched them sit down and talk. “I was looking for my brother he wasn't doing too well lately, and I went to the bathroom and found him dead on the bathroom floor. I didn’t know what to do. He was dead My brother is dead” Mikey cried. “Okay son that's all we need was there a note or letter” the officer asked. Mikey nodded....He fumbled around his pocket for it, but he couldn’t find it, making him cry harder. "I have it." Ray announced and walked up to handed them the note, Gerard’s last words. "Have a good night" and with that the officer walked out.
"Pfft good, night never again will that happed" I spat, I was lonely without Gerard and upset now that I will never have a good night sleep that isn't plagued with nightmares about his death.