Silence

one

I've always hated him. Since the very first of seventh grade. He was just a cocky, arrogant bastard. I hated how he smiled, I hated how his laugh made everyone else laugh, and I hated how his blue-green eyes sparkled. I even hated his name - Dayson.

But I hated him more when he stood up for me in eighth grade. Of course, that year I had glasses and braces and I, of course, was teased. Dayson stood up for me pretty much everyday, telling people to shut the fuck up or he'll beat the shit out of them - even if they were a girl.

I still hated him.

Apparently he liked me. He sent his friend over and he got his friend to ask me out on a date with him. I said yes. Only because a guy had never asked me out on a date and I didn't know how to say no.

He took me to Burger King and I payed. The whole date, we bitched: "I'm only here so I can tell my friends that I went on a date with the undateable," I had said.

He glanced at me from under his eyelashes. He didn't seem at all fazed by what I had said. He replied with a, "Really? Well, I'm only here to get in your pants."

I regretted going on that date with him. When his brother drove us home, he walked me to my door. he told me he didn't mean what he said. I didn't reply. He kissed my cheek. I got butterflies and nearly cried myself to sleep.

He asked me to be his girlfriend a week later. I said yes. Once again, only because I didn't know how to say no.

Then I realized I did like him. Everytime he smiled at me, butterflies erupted in my stomach. I wanted to kill him for that.

He was my first everything. I almost killed him for that.

He told me he loved me when we had been dating for four months. I threw scissors at him for that.

It took me a year and a half to realize I loved him. We were freshmen. I hated myself for that.

It took me two more years to tell him that I loved him. We were juniors. I hated myself even more for that.

We had been dating since eighth grade. I wanted to kill myself for that.

He asked me to marry him when I was twenty-two. I said yes with tears in my eyes. I nearly killed myself for that.

And now... I'm twenty-five and look where we're at...
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler but the next one will be better (I hope). This is just to show how much she hates him. Did anyone catch that? XD

Thank you so much to everyone who commented. I wasn't going to update until, like, Friday or something, but ya'lls comments made me update. :D All of them made me smile. Thank you so much. <3

xoxo