Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Avenged Sevenfold were fucking awesome!! I was almost screaming like a fan when I watched them from backstage. All this time, this is what I had been missing out on?! I hadn’t been living! When I get the chance, I will have to give them all a big hug just because they were so awesome.

Dancing on stage was absolutely great! I had never had so much fun in my life! Even though we were dancing a little promiscuously, it didn’t matter. No one would know who we were, so we could do what we liked. Though I’m sure some of them would have recognised me as the woman who introduced Avenged Sevenfold on stage. But who cares? All that matters was that it was an incredible start to the tour. I was already excited about the next one to come in the next week.

The boys had decided that they should take us girls on a night on the town. We were going to hit the most prestigious clubs and bars to drink the night away and celebrate the first night of our success.

After a quick change out of our sweaty clothes, we were soon in a cab heading out. We were all so psyched up from the concert that I didn’t think we would get any sleep tonight. My ears were still ringing from all the noise from the music and the crowd, but I didn’t care. This was going to be one of the best nights of my life, besides the night that Brian and I had met. All the girls were practically bouncing in their seats, including me. We wanted to see where the boys were taking us, and we wanted to dance the night away.

I was with my best friends and my boyfriend, and there was nowhere else in the world I would rather be. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be here? There is nowhere better place to be than with friends.

***

Oww...

Why does the world hate me? I don’t think I had ever danced so hard, drank so much, and made-out with Brian in my entire life. Well... Brian hadn’t been around my entire life, but you get the picture. My head was pounding and my whole body ached from the massive work-out it received last night. I squinted hard as I tried to look around for the time. Lucky there were blinds to cover the windows in the bus, plus the curtain around the bunk, otherwise I would have killed someone.

It was around 8 o’clock in the morning. Fuck! That was way too early to be up with a hangover! I was suddenly pulled back down onto the mattress by an unknown force. Turning my head over my shoulder, I saw that it was Brian who had pulled me back down again. Though he was fast asleep, he sure had a lot of strength. He amazed me to no end. I turned around in his arms so I was facing him. Every time I saw Brian asleep it made me want to giggle, but if I did then he would wake up and then he wouldn’t be asleep anymore. And then he wouldn’t be so darn cute. Not that he isn’t cute when he’s awake. Arrr... I’m rambling!

So, I did the only thing I could think of. I began to poke him softly in the chest. He didn’t budge an inch. His light snoring continued as if he hadn’t even been touched. Frowning, I began to poke a little harder. He groaned in his sleep but he still didn’t wake up. Smiling as an idea came to my head, I crawled onto his waist, straddling him. Once I was comfortable and sure that he wasn’t going to wake-up, I leaned down towards him. It still amazed me how he stayed asleep... I licked along his ear.

Brian woke up in an instant, and before I could comprehend what had happened, I was underneath him. He was already hard and ready to go. Oops... did I do that?

“You are the most evil woman on the planet,” Brian whispered huskily, his face was dangerously close to my own.

“I try,” I smirked. His lips came down on to mine in a hungry kiss. I moaned lightly as his hands began to work their magic.

“I’m trying to sleep!!! Go fuck somewhere else!!” I heard Zacky yell. Brian frowned as I giggled at this interruption.

“I will get you later,” Brian whispered to me, and there was no joking in his voice. Oh boy... what had I done?

We decided to get a few more hours sleep in before we decided to get out of bed. When it was 11am, I decided I couldn’t stay in bed any longer and let myself out of Brian’s grip to go use the bathroom and have a shower.

Feeling totally refreshed from my hot shower, I decided to dabble a bit on my keyboard. Johnny and Matt were awake and attempting to make some breakfast. I was going to help them, but it was much more fun to just watch them try. Once they had burned all their attempts at making pancakes, I decided to give them a hand.

“You know, you could’ve helped us sooner,” Johnny pointed a spoon at me accusingly.

“But it was so hilarious watching you two try,” I grinned.

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re evil?” Matt asked.

“Several times,” I nodded.

After breakfast, I went back to dabbling on my keyboard. I was just having a joke at myself while I was playing Fur Elise. While I was playing, someone sat down next to me. I instantly knew it was Brian, just by the smell of him. He waited till I had finished so he could talk to me.

“That was really good,” Brian complimented.

“You think that was good? Listen to this,” I grinned, then began to play ‘Phantom of the Opera’. Matt instantly ran back to where Brian and I were.

“What is that?!” Matt asked, an excited grin on his face.

“Sorry Matt, you can’t use it, it’s already taken,” I told him, “Please tell me you’ve heard of The Phantom of the Opera?”

“Umm...,” was all Matt answered with. Then he walked away when I laughed. I turned to Brian, who was looking like he was deep in thought. He snapped out of it once I tapped him on the shoulder. Brian grinned weakly at me. Something was wrong.

“Hey Kass,” Brian began. My heart began thrumming in my ears, and my breathing became faster. Though I tried desperately not to show him my nerves.

“Yes?” I answered.

“Could we go somewhere and... talk?”

Uh...Oh...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I'm really stuck on what should happen next, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

Comments please?