Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Could this be it? Could Brian want to tell him his feelings for me? Is he going to tell me that he loves me? That would just make my day. I could die a happy woman knowing that Brian Haner Jr loved me. But what if I was wrong? He could want to talk to me about our relationship, but it could be bad. Maybe he wants to break it off between us. He might have found someone new, or I could just bore him. Once again, I was panicking before I knew all the details.

So, Brian and I left the bus and went in search of somewhere private to talk. We had found this bench near this park sort of area, so we decided that sitting down would be the best option. Brian sat down first, and then offered for me to sit on his lap. Well whatever he wanted to talk about mustn’t be bad.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” I asked him, as his arms went around my waist. He didn’t answer me. Instead he brought my lips down to his own in a sweet kiss. I definitely liked my chances right now. But we would never get any talking done if this was how it was going to start out. Reluctantly, I pulled away from his amazing lips. I pecked him on the nose which made him smile up at me. Looking into his eyes, I almost lost myself in them. They were so full of love, that I wanted nothing more than to just stay like this forever.

“Kass, I have something to tell you,” Brian began. I didn’t say anything, not wanting to put him off track again. “I hope it doesn’t make you run away from me.” I went to interrupt, but Brian stopped me. “I’ve never felt like this before with anyone, ever.” He stopped.

“Yes?” I urged him on.

“Kass, I’m in love with you,” Brian finished. The whole world seemed to explode around us. This was the best news I had heard in a long time. How on earth did I get so lucky? Without even telling him that I loved him as well, I kissed him. Brian was surprised that I kissed him so furiously in public, but he kissed me back none the less.

Before our kiss got out of hand, I pulled away. We were both panting a little bit, and I could tell that Brian was more than aroused as his member was poking into my thighs.

“We should get back to the others, they might be worrying about us,” I said, though I really didn’t want to go back.

“We could stay here for a little longer,” Brian suggested. I knew he meant he wanted to wait until his little ‘problem’ went down, which made me smile since I was the one who had caused it in the first place. I started trying to get comfortable on his lap, which made him groan. “You’re not helping.”

“Oops, sorry,” I grinned, but still tried to get in a better position.

“Kass, sit still,” Brian told me gruffly.

“Ok, I’ll be good,” I kissed his nose, “For now.”

“I can’t wait till we get to stay in a hotel, so I can blow your mind,” Brian whispered seductively in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine when he talked to me like that. I just wanted to pull his pants down and rape him then and there.

“Well I can blow you too,” I winked, and licked my lips in a slow and sensual way. Brian groaned.

“I’m trying to get myself down, not worse,” Brian reminded me.

*************

We were soon on the road again and heading towards the next destination. Since we were all still pretty knackered from last night, most of us slept the whole way there. Well, the boys needed their energy. Brian and I were cuddled up together, and every now and again he would whisper in my ear ‘I love you’. It made my heart skip a beat every time. I was so happy, and I never thought I would ever be this happy. Love really is the best feeling in the whole world.

*************

The week passed, and we were on our way to the next destination. No matter how many times I saw them, I never got sick of them. There music was so intoxicating. Matt’s voice was incredible, and I could see that it was doing all sorts of things to Lya. I bet they were itching to get to a hotel more than what anyone else was. And it was a great day today since we actually get to stay in a hotel this time and not in cramped little bunks with the boys. I was really getting excited about a big bed that I could spread out on with Brian. Though I knew Brian wouldn’t let me get much sleep. He hadn’t had sex in almost two weeks and I think it was killing him slowly.

Men.

It was around 8pm when we finally reached the hotel we were all staying at. The concert was tomorrow night and I could tell that the boys needed a good night’s sleep in a good bed. Though, with Brian almost twitching beside me I didn’t think I was going to get much sleep, no matter how much I protested.

The bus pulled up to the hotel doors and we all got our stuff together. Once we were outside, Jimmy picked up Aj and started running for the elevator.

“Bye!” Aj yelled back at us, as Jimmy skidded in front of the elevator doors, waiting impatiently for them to open. Damn he was quick! Must be those absurdly long legs of his.

“And I thought I was bad,” Brian muttered to me. I snickered at his comment.

As we were all laughing at Jimmy’s little rush for sex, Lya had had enough of standing around and dragged Matt to the elevator in a rush as well. I could tell that Lya was the one who wore the pants in that relationship.

A few minutes later, Brian and I were in our room. Alone. Together. Did I mention alone? An idea came to my head and I knew both of us needed it. As soon as I put my stuff down I headed for the bathroom.

“Where you going?” Brian asked when I started walking away from him.

“I just have to pee, I’ll be right back,” I told him.

“Ok, but when you’re done, you’re in a lot of trouble,” Brian smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe it... 'The Rev' is dead... how did this happen? You will be sorely missed!
*lights candle*
R.I.P.
James (Jimmy) Owen Sullivan
"The Reverand Tholomew Plague"


xx

Oh, and, sorry this took AGES to come out. I've been really busy and totally stuck in Writers Block. So help would be appreciated :D I'm not sure if I'll keep this story going... so if you really want me to keep writing, give me ideas!!

thank you!!