Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-Nine

I didn’t actually have to pee, but I needed an excuse to go into the bathroom and change into an outfit for Brian. It was this sexy outfit I bought from a store before we went on tour. It was a School Girl outfit. I knew Brian would love it, since it made me look innocent, but I’m far from it. Once I was finished dressing, I opened the door and leaned against the frame. Brian turned around and saw what I was wearing. Immediately his mouth fell open and his eyes popped. He stood there for a while just ogling over me, until I broke his stare by walking over towards him. Things were going to get very interesting.

“Do you like it?” I asked seductively putting my hands on his hips. Brian didn’t answer me, he just continued to stare. “Hello? Earth to Brian!” Without even getting an answer from him, he began to kiss me. Forcibly and greedily. Not that I’m complaining. He backed me up against the wall, and I lifted my legs to rest around his waist. He began to ravage my neck and chest with kisses and bites. I clung to him as he sent me into ecstasy. My neck was one of the most sensitive places on my body and Brian sure knew how to work that to his advantage.

Brian literally ripped my outfit off of my body. Well so much for that. Oh well. He ravaged the skin that he had uncovered. My nails dug into his shoulders as he began to trail his tongue across my breasts. Brian sucked and licked until my nipples were hard peaks; aching for him. I pushed his boxers down with my feet, leaving him in nothing. I admired him in all his glory. He was absolutely perfect. How did I get so lucky?

My hands slid down his muscled chest until it reached his member, eagerly awaiting my touch. I stroked it gently between my palms. Brian groaned into my breasts, and his hands tightened around my body. Before I could do any more to him, he rushed us to the bed. He threw me down onto the covers then climbed on top of me, his eyes connecting with my own.

As Brian looked down at me, those beautiful eyes filled with love and need, he whispered, “I love you.” My body tingled every time I heard him say that.

“I love you too,” I smiled up at him. Then, he entered me with one smooth thrust. I cried out at the sudden intrusion. It was complete bliss. Brian held onto my hips, pushing himself deeper. My legs wrapped around his waist, giving him better access to my wet heat. Waves of pleasure coursed my entire body. I sighed into his embrace, giving myself to him completely. There was no way out of this; I am his forever. How did this happen? I had just given myself to him so quickly over these past months. What made him so different from the others?

Brian brought his lips down upon my own, softly at first, then he began to grow more demanding, as if he was searching for something. What Brian? What did you want from me? What else could I give him?

“Say you love me,” he whispered, his voice husky. I looked into his eyes and saw so much need. He needed me to say it. But why? Brian knew that I loved him, more than anything. Why the sudden need to hear those words. “Kass, I need to hear those words again.” His pace had slowed down, waiting for my answer. This confused me. Why now, of all times?

I love you,” I whispered into his mouth, desperately wanting to continue. Brian had me dangling over a cliff of pure pleasure, and he was denying me the explosive orgasm. I was at the tip of the peak, and he was refusing my release. And then, as if nothing had happened, he began his hard pace, pulsing inside me. It was as if something changed in him. There was something different about this. Not bad, but better.

He rode out my every orgasm, until I was begging for him. “Please Brian; I want you to cum inside me.” Brian’s breath hitched in his throat as he heard the words I spoke. He brought us up into a sitting position, cradling me in his tattooed, muscled arms. My fingers drove through his hair, then my nails scratched down his neck and back. Brian groaned into my breasts, enjoying the wonderful sensation. He clung to me as he thrust inside me, bringing me to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Soon, he began to quiver within me and I knew he was getting close. Even though I was near to exhaustion, I clenched tightly around him, making his orgasm all the sweeter.

Then, Brian was there. I had brought him to the brilliant, powerful, explosive release. He fell backwards onto the bed, leaving himself encased inside me, and still on top of him. He let out a long sigh, before whispering, “Wow.” I smiled to myself, lying on top of him. His arms automatically wrapped around me, holding me close to him. There was no need for words; our company was enough for the words unspoken. I could stay in his arms forever.

“This is by far the best tour I’ve been on,” Brian exclaimed quietly. I smiled into his chest, nuzzling him affectionately. His put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. His face was sort of dopey looking, which made me chuckle. “What?”

“You’re face is priceless,” I grinned at him. He softly kissed my lips, deciding to answer my remark with his mouth.

We soon fell asleep in each other’s arms, and it was to be the best sleep I would have in forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know!! It's been forever since I updated, but if I still have fans out there, thank you. :D

enjoy and please comment??

The next one will be much longer, I promise!