Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.o10.Playing Hook-y

I spent an entire three days with the crooked man, telling him of how I'd come to find Peter... And then why my cheek was bruised.

Captain Hook surprised me by being quite the man of feeling, and also with a certain story. One that happened to be about Wendy.

"So she practically went against him, and he still likes that whore?" I asked, throwing a rock toward the wall of the cave.

He nodded, shaking his head. "I know... I, James Hook, can't even believe it. I thought I had him, and I ended up in a crocodile."

I scoffed, throwing another rock before looking him in the eyes. "Pft. Story teller... I'd like to tell a story; One of her death."

"Peter would never allow it..." James grauveled as he layed back onto the dirt floor. "Especially not after he and Wendy's oh so beautiful moment."

I blinked, looking over at the man whom seemed to understand me at the moment more than anyone else. "Beautiful... Moment?"

He nodded. "Ah, yes... Their kiss?"

"Kiss?" I whispered quietly, looking down at my feet.

"Yes." It was his turn to throw a rock at the wall, causing me to jump as it shattered. "I found that such a putrid thing can be far too powerful... That damn hidden kiss that saved his life and doomed me to this fate."

I layed down beside him, placing my bag under my head. "What's a hidden kiss?"

"Hell if I know, but that's all her brothers went on about..." He chuckled.

I sighed, feeling even more empty than I had the moment Peter's hand had landed a blow on my face. "It's as though she's special... Like she's made for him."

Captain Hook sat up, looking down at me. "Now child, I say she is no more special than you... You, are perhaps even more special."

"Thank you, Captain."

"Here."

I turned to see him holding up a sword. Not just any sword, but his. The handle was jeweled, and it sparkled in the limited sunlight pouring into the cave. "But..."

"Take it..." He smiled. "It isn't like I need it. I've been defeated; I have no ship, and no crew."

"Thank you..." I whispered, taking the metal weapon into my hands.

He patted me on the back. "You should go back, dear... The mermaids are probably worried sick over you."

I nodded, realizing he was right. I grabbed my bag as I stood, and slipped the sword's sheath into my belt.

"Ah, and Lilli..."

Turning back to look at him, I noticed he had layed back down. "Yes?"

"I'd say if anyone was made for each other here... It is you and Peter." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
c-o-m-m-e-n-t-s?