Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.o12.May The Gods Have Pitty On You

The rest of the night was nothing less than awkward for Peter and I. I sat on the table as he sat where one of the Lost Boys use to sleep, playing his reed pipes.

The music stopped as I felt a sudden presence beside me. "What are you reading?"

I looked over at him slowly before moving the book down from infront of my face. "Percy Jackson and the Olympians... Third book."

"Olympians? You mean... Like those Gods you were talking about?" Peter asked, sitting beside me.

I nodded, turning the page.

"I don't believe in the Gods." He shook his head.

I shrugged. "Well then, may they have pity on you."

He rose an eyebrow at me, causing me to laugh just a bit.

"I don't believe in them either, Peter... I was kidding." I smiled. "I only believe in one God."

He smirked, putting his hand out for me to take. "And of course, fairies."

I sat a moment before taking his hand so that he could pull me out of the hideout and to the tree in the very middle of the forest.

"Shouldn't we leave them be?" I whispered as he went even closer.

He shrugged. "They pay no mind, come on."

I looked in the hole he gestured to on the side of the tree to see the main fairies dancing closely in the center. "It's beautiful, but..."

He floated in the air beside me, looking aswell.

"Why do they dance, Peter?"

He smiled, pointing towards them. "It's how they show their feelings toward each other..."

The long pause of silence after he answered made me look at his face. He seemed to be thinking about something that had happened.

"I brought Wendy here once." He sighed, watching as I cringed a bit. "She told me I don't know how to feel... And then she almost betrayed me."

Captain Hook's stories came to mind as I looked away from Peter. "She went to Hook..."

He blinked, looking over at me. "How did you know?"

"I-i... Um," I turned to him and sighed. "I found him."

"But he's dead."

I shook my head with a small shrugg. "He's in a cave... Alone. Wallowing in self pity... But I don't think he's really... Bad anymore, Peter."

Peter growled, looking around. "It's Hook. He tried to kill me."

"Calm down, hot head." I soothed. "He gave me his sword... And he has no one."

"So suddenly you want to be his friend?" He asked quickly.

"Only because I know how it feels to have no one!" I countered, looking him in the eyes fiercly.

Peter sighed, looking back into the tree. "Sorry... I didn't bring you here to fight, Lilli."

I rolled my eyes, watching the fairies dance. "Well I would hope not."

"Do you think I know how to feel?" He whispered.

Looking over, I realized he was no longer beside me. My eyes widened as two hands landed on my waist.

"Well, do you?" Peter breathed into my ear.

Turning around slowly, I looked him cautiously in the eye. "Tell me one thing, and I'll answer your question."

He nodded. "Anything."

"Why didn't you want to go back to see Wendy?" I asked, watching his face.

A small smile made it's way onto his face before he kissed my cheek. "Because I finally had found you..."

I leaned toward his ear before smiling. "I don't think you know how to feel..."

His disheartenedness practically radiated toward me.

"I know that you know how."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Suggestions?
Concerns?
;)