Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.o13.Hook the Crook

"So, everything is okay now?"

I nodded quickly before sitting down beside the ex-pirate. "Captain, may I ask you a question?"

His questioning glance showed that I had the right to go on.

"Would you like to come stay in the tree with us?"

I could tell he was shocked by my offer. It obviously had never crossed his mind, and I knew why. He and Peter had been enemies.

"I don't think Peter would be on bo-"

"No, I asked him." I said quickly.

"And he said yes?"

I laughed at the bewildered look on his face. "Of course, otherwise I wouldn't be saying this, silly!"

He shook his head. "Well, I-i don't know what to say..."

"Say yes." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yes?"

A grin came across my face before I stood, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the cave.

When we reached the hideout, Peter was sitting in a branch outside.

"Peter!"

He looked down with a smile that changed into a strangled look. "Hook."

James nodded toward the boy, feeling obviously awkward. "Pan."

"What are we, football players?" I asked. "Are you going to call me Dawson?"

Both of them looked at me with raised eyebrows.

I sighed, shaking my head. "Peter, James, Lilli... 'Kay? No need to be on a last name basis."

They nodded, and I could tell they honestly weren't feeling the idea.

Everything went fine for quite a few days, the three of us all living together in the hideout. I thought it was all good, and that they were okay, so I went to see the mermaids by myself... For just an hour...

But when I came back, niether of them were there... And the hideout was trashed... I had been dooped.

"Peter!" I screamed, looking around as quickly as I could... He was nowhere to be found, just as I had already known.

Hook had tricked me. He had used me to get Peter...
I looked down to my belt to see his sword still there. Lilli Dawson had been crossed for the last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe.
Codfish:D!
ANYways, comments?