***land Diary

Chapter III

I sat on the couch in the abandoned apartment, the place I called home. Its not like I had anywhere else to call home anyways. Sebastian was currently in the kitchen, making something that I couldn’t quite tell what it was. Then again, I never really had much food other than a microwaveable dinner, unless of course I had the rare occasion to stay over at Sage’s house and ate dinner with her family, or if I actually had enough money to eat out. The aroma from the kitchen was almost overwhelming with the herbs and spices. The smell of fresh garlic, fresh vegetables cut and ready, seasoned chicken ready to be thrown into the wok.

It was so overwhelming in the fact, that I couldn’t just sit and watch that same horror movie repeating over and over again that Sebastian had been watching earlier today. I got up, and of course, as I did, I instantly felt eyes upon me coming from the kitchen. Stretching, I made my way to the bathroom, ignoring the obvious glare upon me. Shutting the bathroom door behind me, I went to the mirror. Nothing. Nothing…

“Mistress Alice?” I heard a call from the kitchen. I still didn’t understand what this was about, but I wasn’t about to fight it until I got my questions answered - and that will be at dinner. The easiest time to attack the prey. I quickly tied my auburn hair back into a messy ponytail, and left it at that. Leaning into the mirror a bit, I checked my light grey blue eyes. Nothing. Nothing…

“Yeah yeah, I’m coming…” I sighed and walked out of the bathroom to find a whole table set with fancy dishes that looked amazing - at the least! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. But how could he have…in that amount of time…its unbelievable…

His silent smile and light, breathy laughter broke the gaze that came from my face. Walking over, he took my hand in his and led me to a chair at the table. His hand was still as icy and cold as before…why? Letting go of my hand, he pulled the chair out for me, waiting for me to sit. I shot Sebastian a glance that he seemed not to react to, like he thought that this was…normal. Giving up, I sat down in front of the table and took in the aroma of the food. The smell, I thought, could lead anyone into temptation and sin. The look was seductive to the eyes.

I looked up at the beautiful face looking down at me, with that smile that could be on a magazine itself. This beauty, charm, and warmth was all so familiar to me…yet it wasn’t. In honestly, I’m not completely sure what is going on in my mind at the moment. Its like my mind has been transferred to another body, leaving this body in a amorous wonderland that could easily get into trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the late and short update! My computer is acting up, so I have to cut it short. Please stay tuned and Ill post more sooner or later. To Be Continued....