Dark Nightmare

Pure Vampire Hunters

Patrick was in his own room when he heard a scream from down the hallway.

"Pete?"

He grabbed his gun and ran towards Pete's room.

He opened the door and saw a girl trying to bite Pete's neck. The girl looked at Patrick with those red eyes and jumped at him.

Patrick shot the gun right at the girl but it didn't work. He closed his eyes and got ready to die when he heard a piercing scream and a thud.

"Do you guys call yourselves vampire hunters or not?" a girl said from the window.

Patrick looked at the girl.

"Why weren't you here earlier if you knew that this vampire was in here!" he shouted.

Andy and Joe came running in to see what was going on.

"It wasn't my fault that the vampire got in here! It's Pete's fault that he left the window open again!"

"Well, still. You could have shot the vampire before Pete fainted!" Joe said.

"Who was the one that grabbed me into this mess. It was you guys!" the girl said and came into the room from the window.

"Well Melissa, you were the one that needed help! So we did! It was your fault being there in the first place in that park!" Patrick growled.

"Guys, can't we settle this somewhere else? I mean, Pete needs rest and he could wake up any moment..." Joe said.

"I guess..." Melissa sighed and she held the corpse of the vampire in her arms and begin to chant. It turned into a small red marble and she put it into a small sack filled with other marbles.

"The 7th one that's been trying to turn Pete into a vampire...poor him..." Melissa said putting Pete under the covers again.

"It's been a really hard life for him since he killed the prince of the vampires..." Patrick said and he went out of the room with Melissa and the others, leaving Pete to sleep in peace.

"I can't believe that they are trying to turn him into a vampire...especially those guys. Whoever they were.." Melissa said.

"Oh...The Dandies you mean?" Joe said.

"Yeah...those guys are the worst. But I haven't seen them for years so I guess they forgot about us..." Patrick said.

Suddenly, Patrick's phone begin to ring.

"Who the hell would be calling me?"

He picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, the guys are back again!"

"What do you mean?"

"The guys!"

"What do you mean the guys?" he said, getting annoyed.

"The Dandie-" and the voice screamed and another voice went on the phone.

"Hello Patrick...nice to hear you again. Sorry, I just killed your poor friend...aww..." and the guy begin to laugh evilly and the tone went dead.

Patrick clenched his fists.

Joe and Andy looked at each other with wide eyes and said in unison,

"The Dandies are back..."

"They're back again...what are we going to do without Pete?" Melissa asked.

"I don't know. He's been in bed for some months and I know that if he gets up and fights, he's going to die because he's too weak right now. His wound that the leader of the Dandies gave him hasn't healed fully." Patrick replied.

"There's only one person we can rely on then..." Andy said.

"You mean Lilia? But we haven't talked to her in years!" said Patrick.

"Who's Lilia?" Melissa asked.

"Lilia is our old friend from school who knows everything about vampires. She was the one who made the weapons and we learned from her. She's the starter of the vampire hunters."
Joe replied.

"And we need her now that The Dandies have come back..." Patrick said under his breath.

"The Dandies...you guys never told me about those guys...what happened between the Dandies and Pete?" Melissa asked getting glances from Joe and Andy.

Patrick looked at Melissa and sighed.

"I'll tell you what happened..."