Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

The End, Or is it

3 Weeks Later

So it’s been three weeks since the crazy Claude and Katie incident and I’m living in my old house, Eric actually sold it to me. I’ve re decorated and repainted everything in order to start over. Although there is still a lot of tension, both good and bad, between Eric and I, I am willingly staying in his area. I’m hoping sooner or later the authority will come to their senses and appoint me sheriff but that’s probably a little too far fetched.
I was sitting in my bedroom after showering it was about midnight and I was looking forward to a night of relaxation after everything that I had been through while in Bon Temps for a visit. I was blow-drying my hair when I heard a faint knock at my door, I hurried down the stairs at vampire speed and checked to see who it was before answering the door.
“Sookie, what brings you out here?” I asked as the telepathic blonde waitress stood on my porch, I motioned for her to come in.
“I just thought you could use a girls night” I looked at her oddly because she was the only other person here until I looked to my door again and saw Pam and Isabel appear out of the darkness. I gave Isabel a huge smile and went in for a hug, i nodded to Pam and then hugged Sookie, maybe this is what I needed.
“So where to girls?” I asked as we headed up to my room so I could finish getting ready.
“We could head into Merlottes if you’d like?” Sookie suggested. I turned to look at her giving the ‘hell no’ look. I hadn’t been back to the bar since the whole episode with Sam I wasn’t about to put myself back in a place that was obviously against vampires.
“Don’t you have a friend in Mississippi Sookie?” Pam asked out of the blue.
“Yea” Sookie looked to Pam for an explanation for that random question.
“Why don’t we pay them a visit and find a bar to parade around in” Pam raised her eyebrow trying to convince her.
“I suppose” Sookie sounded hesitant.
“Listen, we don’t have to go if you aren’t comfortable with it” I said touching Sookie’s shoulder letting her know it was really ok.
“Well I should at least warn you and say that my friend is a werewolf and there are numerous others in Mississippi” She shrugged her shoulders. Werewolves huh, the last time I met a werewolf was over 30 years ago.
“Let’s go” I smiled wickedly and headed for the front door. The three girls stared at me like I had lost my mind, but I was looking forward to this so-called girls night after everything that I’d been through.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
I know very short final chapter but good news, I got everyone's comments and after writing this ending i have a vague idea of what I'm going to do for a sequel so that should be up soon, that is if i can figure out the site again.
Comments appreciated.
Thanks to everyone that read my story and look out of the sequel!
Renee