Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Explanations

“Valarie!” Eric tried to get my attention but I was deep in thought trying to think of an expert plan to get me out of this mess. Ok one I’m chained in silver, which is very painful. Two Claude is a super old super strong vampire that put Godric out of commission. And three he has brainwashed everyone to be on his side. I’m officially screwed. Think Damnit.
“Isabel darling do come here” Claude said. I listened to Isabel come closer and tried to think fast, I was hoping that Eric didn’t make a move or anything because although he was old Isabel was older. I could tell Isabel was right in front of me I only had one chance at this and I was praying it worked. Suddenly a breeze of cold air overcame me and I knew I was screwed because Eric had made a move. I opened my eyes just in time to see Godric and not Eric attacking Isabel.
“What the hell!” I looked around confused, I could have sworn that Godric was down for the count and here he was going at it with Isabel.
“Val” Eric said as he sped over to me and started undoing the silver chains.
“Not so fast Northman, continue what your doing and it’ll be a silver bullet to her heart” Claude threatened aiming a gun at me.
“I have had about enough of you, no unchain me” I wiggled again, and apparently Eric had gotten further with the chains than I though because all of a sudden I was free.
“Dear Valarie do you really think that you are a match for me” Claude laughed as I slowly walked towards him.
“Now honey I know I’m no match for you, but are you tough enough to resist me” I smirked and went in for a kiss. As Claude was enjoying what he thought was the real deal I reached around his back and grabbed his neck and tore his head off which then made his whole body turn to red slim.
“Now that’s more like it, I may not be strong enough to beat him in a hand to hand combat but I sure as hell can charm his head right off” I smiled as shook the red slime off my hands.
“Valarie” Eric said catching my attention and when I looked up at him he wasn’t even looking at me, he was too busy looking at Godric and Isabel.
“What’s wrong with them?” I questioned, they were sprawled out on the floor and like convulsing.
“I have no idea, maybe whatever glamour Claude had them under is doing this to them” Eric shrugged his shoulders. I walked over to Godric and steadied his head so I could look him in the eyes.
“Godric, look at me sweetheart” I tapped the side of his face lightly trying to bring him back to reality.
“You’ll never get him out of it” Katie walked in smiling an evil smile.
“You little bitch tell me how to help them” I threatened racing over and grabbing her neck.
“Why on earth would I want to help you” She choked out as I squeezed tighter getting extremely pissed off.
“Valarie, calm down a second and let her go” Eric calmly and slowly walked over to me and took my hand somewhat forcefully off Katie’s throat.
“Eric, we have to help them” I looked at him like he was crazy.
“I know just trust me for a second” Eric got closer to Katie and looked into her eyes, “Katie, stop this now please” He spoke in a low soothing tone trying to glamour her. The only vampire that I knew that could glamour other vampires was Godric. I watched stunned as Katie slowly nodded her head and suddenly Godric and Isabel stopped convulsing and stayed completely still.
“Thanks Love” Eric smiled and staked Katie in the heart causing her to turn into red slime just as Claude had.
“Where did you learn to do that, I thought only Godric was able to do that crazy stuff” I looked at Eric strangely.
“Who do you think taught Eric” He smirked, “You didn’t really think I got where I am by behaving now did you” He chuckled. There was a noise coming from the direction of Godric and Isabel and I turned to see Godric coming to.
“Godric are you ok?” I rushed to his side.
“What’s going on where are we” He looked around the room, “Eric, so nice to see you” He smiled. Wow total déjà vu. I thought to myself.
“Listen, Godric it’s a long story and I’ll be happy to explain it to you and Isabel, but first let us get out of here and to a vampire friendly house before sunrise” I helped him up and out to the car as Eric picked up Isabel and threw her over his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm guessing no one is really reading this anymore, and I'm also guessing that since no one is really reading that no one wants a sequel.......
Comment or message me with your opinions and ideas maybe ill incorporate them,.
Oh and maybe if ya send me a good character i'll include ya in the sequel.
Hope you enjoy =D
Only one or two left......