Status: Weekly updates (hopefully)

Boy From the Stars

"I’m your star.” He said, “We all fall for someone, and I’ve fallen for you.”

Celest has been setting up for the holidays but finds that she will be spending the next few chilly weeks by herself. Her father, a successful and wealthy businessman has buried himself in his work after the death of his wife and is halfway around the world, unable to come home for Christmas.She reaches out to friends to spend the holidays with but the few that she has are going away for Christmas.

She comes to realize that she's going to have to spend her first Christmas without her mother by herself.

One afternoon while walking by the frozen park she sees a news crew as well as a crowd of people surrounding something. She tries to see but gives up after the nagging cold makes her want to go home. Suddenly a strange boy breaks through the crowd and runs after her.

Never could she imagine the strange things this Star boy could do for her, even though she wants him to leave her alone.

A HUGE THANKS TO NEGSHIN FOR THE PICTURES USED IN THIS LAYOUT!!!!!!
  1. The Boy From the Stars
    A handsome boy appears
  2. The Odd Boy
    Strange powers
  3. The Attack
    Celest is on danger
  4. Questions
    More information is learned from the odd boy
  5. School
    Estian meets Celest's friends