Status: done! start working on the next sequel soon.

Our Next Move

Scream from the Pleasure

Image
October 31, 2005, Baltimore, Maryland, aka Halloween

Today is an amazing day for all of us (I, Matt, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny) because today is Halloween! Yes!

We all woke up around 12:30 P.M. and got on the bus, where Lennon was already waiting for us. Thankfully, we packed up pretty quickly and were on our way to The Cheesecake Factory one of our favourite restaurants. At lunch, the boys suggested that they wear their costumes when they preformed tonight.

I loved that idea and told them,

“that would be great, your fans would love it.”

“Thanks babe, but do you have a costume?”

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

“Oh, believe me, I intend to find out, one way or another. I hope that you join us for the hotel party tonight.”

we are throwing a Halloween party for some of our fans and other people in the area tonight at 11 P.M.

What I didn’t tell Matt was that I did have a costume and that I would not put it on until just before the Halloween party at the hotel that night. I would not come back to the hotel with him because I had to go with Val to get ready.

When we finally got back to Sonar, the boys had their costumes delivered to the dressing room. I did not want to see them change well, I did want to see Matt, but not the others, they are like my brothers, so that is just weird so I waited with Val.

“So, does Matt suspect anything yet?”

“He doesn’t have a clue!”

“We are going to make you so sexy, Matt will have to use a bucket to catch all the drool coming from his mouth!”

“I really hope he likes it…”

“Like it, hell no! Matt is going tolove it!”

“I sure hope so, oh, shh, That’s my phone.”

you have one new text message from: Matt
hey Ash, we are all done in here so if you want to see us before we go on stage, come on back. The guards should remember you ;), love, Matt

I decided that I should text him back so I sent him one saying,
I will come back and see you, but I won’t be here after the show, I have to go get ready for the party ;), love Ashlyn

I made my way backstage and knocked on the door, a voice I think it was Brian’s said,

“Hark, who goes there?”

“It is I, the fair Ashlyn, coming to seek my husband, Matthew.”

“Enter… if you dare!”

So, I opened the door and saw the boys in their costumes. Jimmy was a zombie , Brian was “Freddy” from Nightmare on Elm Street, Zacky was a gangster and Johnny was Beetlejuice. Finally, I got a look at Matt, my sexy husband. Matt was a vampire, complete with fake teeth, but they were glue on teeth, not the fake plastic kind and he still had his lip ring on.

“Wow, look at you handsome.”

“Handsome? I think this is pretty sexy, if I do say so myself.”

“Of course, what was I thinking?”

Then he shut me up by kissing me, teasing me to get me to open my mouth to his tongue. I pulled away after a while because I knew once his tongue was in my mouth, I would not be able to leave my legs would have turned to jello like they always do when he puts it in..

Once we pulled away, I told them

“Now, you guys are going to do great, I know you are, I have to go get ready now, so make sure you blow their minds ok?”

“Ok Ashlyn, see you at 11.”

I left the room and blew a kiss to Matt, who caught it and held it close to his hearthe can be sweet when he wants to be, but other times, not so much, but that is one of the many reasons why I love him.

I met Val outside and we walked to her bus with the Berry brothers. My costume was waiting for us back at the hotel so we drove there and got settled into her room.

The first order of business was for me to change my underwear from a bikini to a thong and my bra to a strapless one. Then I had to change my belly button ring to one that had a coffin on the end of it it also had what looked like a dead body on the inside carved in. Then it was time to put my costume on, I was going to be a Vampire Fairy, since Matt was a Vampire. However, that part was a little bit of a challenge, because I needed Val to help me put on the corset.

Once that was done, Val started to put on my makeup, which included smoky eyes, blood red lips and really long eyelashes. We decided that I would not be pale, which is good, I did not want to get all that makeup on Matt if my plan would work. if I need to tell you what that plan is, you don’t pay attention

Finally, it was time for the little details, and it was getting close to 11 P.M. I quickly put in my bat earrings and then put on my 5 inch lace up boots. Val took a couple of pictures of me on her camera, on my camera and our phones. She quickly called Matt and said,

“Ok, we are ready, are you boys at the party?”

I couldn’t understand Matt but I knew Val would tell me what they said, eventually.

“Ok see you soon.”

“Ok, they are downstairs and waiting on you. Good luck tonight honey!”

I went downstairs and immediately went to the room where the party was and opened the doors and immediately felt all eyes on me.

Matt was on the opposite side of the room, just staring at me, while I could feel the jaws of every man in the room drop and I could also swear I could have heard a pin dropping. I got to Matt and said,

“do you like it?

“What the fuck is that?”

, he growled.

“This is my costume.”

“No it is not, it is an outfit meant to tease every single guy here. Come on, I am taking you to our room.”

“What about the party?”

“Fuck the party!”

We left and when someone tried to stop us, Matt shot death glares at them. We rode the elevator in silence and when we finally got back to our room, I was scared.

Matt carefully closed the door, finally escaping what I think will be called the “Great Halloween Disaster of 2005”.

The grin on his face made me bite my lip. Did he really not like this costume?

I didn’t need a vocal response to that question because before I knew it, Matt was massaging my lips with his. He grinned into the kiss as I fell over on the bed. I knew I should have practiced walking more in these heels!

His hand which rested on my hip was now making its way down my thigh, sending chill bumps all over my skin. I gasped into the kiss, his lip ring pushing against my lips as he attempted to free his tongue into my mouth.

I gasped as he lightly bit, causing my mouth to open and his tongue to instantly slip in. His soft moans made me ready for him sooner than I thought. if you really want to know, I was hoping that I wouldn’t “get ready” until after he started to touch me but Matt is so sexy, it’s hard to wait.

Tonight, we were glad the guys were busy! I had a very good feeling that we were going to be loud!

“Ashlyn…”

he moaned into my mouth as I pull the collar of his vampire costume.

His kisses trailed down to my neck while he pulled his white gloves off, tossing them across the room. Feeling his hand against my thigh once more was intense. He traced his fingers up my thigh, higher and higher until he finally reached my thong. A smirk evident on his features, he slid his hand under it and felt how wet I was for him.

“God Ashlyn, you are almost dripping, are you sure I don’t affect you?”

he is such a tease!

Both my heart and mind raced my heart from the pleasure of Matt’s fingers and voice and my mind tried to think of what to do until I decided what I had to do. So I quickly grabbed his hand and as much as I hated to removed it from my core. He licked his fingers and said,

“yummy”

In my rush of untying his cape and nearly tearing the buttons off his vest in order to get at least a bit off of him, I almost decided to rip the whole thing off. I kicked off my boots as he slid his shoes off; my heart started racing.

“I’m not complaining about the outfit; believe me, it’s hot. But…uh…did you have to wear so many layers?”

I whispered breathlessly.

“Oh, it’s more fun this way…”

he taunted, pulling me up.

As we stood facing each other, he kissed me affectionately and just as fast as he kissed me, he stopped to go behind me where he undid my costume and wings, trailing soft kisses down my back all the while. Then I was left only in my thong.

Instantly after, I turned and undressed him, leaving him in his boxers because he stopped me, picked me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and moaned,

“uh uh…you naughty girl…”

then he tossed me on the bed and I landed, back first with a gasp.

Again, his kisses traced up me; this time starting at my thigh and going upwards until he reached my bellybutton. A quick smirk flashed but that’s all I got to see; my eyes began shutting in ecstasy as he bit my belly ring, pulling it lightly with his teeth. Moans escaped my mouth, nails beginning to dig into the bedspread. He chuckled then, leaving me with a few more satisfying pulls on my belly ring.

I was not expecting his next move! His fingertips lightly touched down my body and what I felt next sent me moaning his name; his mouth clashed down to my vagina; tongue slipping inside me.

“Matt!!”

I practically screamed, back arching.

“Oh, what? You don’t like that?” he teased.

“I’ll stop.”

“N-no…p-please!”

My stuttering got another laugh from Matt and his motions continued. His tongue flicking over my clit smoothly was pure ecstasy and was coursing through my veins.

He dove deeper, gliding his tongue over my spot for a longer time; I felt myself get wetter by the second. He nipped a bit at the skin soon and that was it, I was feeling my release dragging closer. He knew what he was doing to me and I could swear I felt him laugh against my clit.

My breathing became erratic as he sucked my clit. He tore his lips away long enough for me to see his mouth covered in the juices that were flowing from my vagina.

“God Ash… you taste so good baby. I think I’ll have you for dessert every night. Would you let me do that?”

“God yes…” how could I say no to that?

A few more flicks of his tongue along my clit and I felt my cum spill, Matt licking it up soon, pushing me up higher on the bed where I lay panting.

He pulled my belly ring again; well, until I sat up and then made him lay on the bed while I
knelt next to him, pushing him down and finally pulling off his boxers just to throw them across the room, not caring where they landed.

I decided that if he could tease me like that, then I could have a little go at the game too. His expression was priceless as I drew closer and closer to his growing hard on. I smiled lightly before pushing it into my mouth, instantly sending him a deep throat which caused him to arch up, moaning my name. I slid my tongue across his shaft and licking the corona lightly; teasing him as much as he had me.

“Ashlyn… p-please…”

he could barely speak. Just the reaction I wanted out of him.

“Please what?”

I asked after pulling back a bit, licking the tip a few times. It took him a second to regain composure, but when he did, he spoke.

“I need to be in you…now,”

He breathed. Ignoring him for a second but hearing what he said, I bent down again, deep-throating again. That’s when he grabbed my hair, not hard enough to hurt me but enough to raise my head back up.

“I really can’t take it. I need to be inside you NOW, my cock is crying for your pussy. See?”

With another smirk, I moved a bit; he had just enough time to push me against the bed, straddling my hips with his.

“Please don’t tease me… I just-”

I was cut off before I could even finish; Matt plunged into me, thrusting slowly as we both caught our breath for a second.

His pace quickened and so did my heartbeat. He threw his head back a bit, rocking my hips with his, grinding into me slow and deep.

“Mmgh…Ashlyn, you’re so tight…”

he moaned, kissing my neck while our rhythm continued. His teeth sunk into my skin, leaving a hickeynot that I minded, it drew blood and I could feel it. I knew I’d bother with that later, but right now, my mind was in the clouds and staring into the murky depths of my husband’s eyes.

I could yet again feel myself tighten up, wanting release but knowing to hold back; Matt was enjoying himself and I didn’t want to ruin his time. I moaned loudly as he thrusted, hard, into me; the bed booming against the floor and wall of our hotel room.

Biting my lips, my mind slid to wonder on who could hear us.

But, they were interrupted when his tip hit my spot dead on and I could feel the blissful feeling in my lower half; my release even closer than I’d imagined.

“Matt…”

I breathed loudly.

“I-I’m almost t-there…”

“S-so am I…”

he moaned.

He didn’t have to say that either; I knew by his movements getting slower that I was hitting him just right. I could also tell that he was purposely missing my spot, more taunting.

“Matt…please…”

I begged, needing this release.

“Ashlyn…”

he mumbled almost incoherently, mouth agape as I tightened even more. Now he allowed his tip to hit me. Shockwaves of heat coursed through me as I felt myself cum, screaming Matt’s name while he screamed mine from his own release.

His body hovered above mine, hands still on either side of my shoulders. We stayed that way for a few minutes, bodies sweating still, breathing uneven and hearts racing. When he finally slid out of me, he collapsed beside me, eyes already shut.

“Ash, I’m so tired…”

he chuckled, wrapping his muscular arm around my small frame while I rested my head on his chest, kissing it a few times.

“You wore me out…”

I whispered sleepily; my voice groggy.

Another laugh.

“Well, let’s get some sleep…”

he suggested, pulling the covers over us.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We kissed and I said,

“I wonder if the boys are going to ask about this huge hickey I have from my sexy husband tomorrow?”

“If they do, I will gladly and happily tell them it was all me!”

We both laughed at that and then I succumbed to the rest my body truly needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The little "scene" was written by A7XLover with little changes written by me, thank you so much!
I also don't know when the next chapter will be posted, maybe this weekend, maybe not. I wasn't even supposed to post this today but I got too excited and wanted you all to read it already :D

links
Costumes for Matt and Ashlyn