Status: Slowly active. Very, slow.

1,000 Oceans

Chapter Five

Deilia's POV

I woke up around eleven the next morning. I walked out into the living room to find Tom, Georg, and Gustav.

“Hey!” Tom said. “Guten Morgen!”

I growled. I was not a morning person. “Do you guys have any coffee?” I asked.

“Yeah, in the kitchen.” Tom replied. I shuffled past him. I felt a hand swat my ass and I turned and swatted Tom upside the head. “No.” I scolded.

Tom gave a defensive look. “It wasn't me! I swear!”

“Oh, yeah right, dread-head. Stop lying.” I said. Tom pouted and I went into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. I took a sip and felt myself lift instantly.
“Who wants to wake Bill up?” I asked. Georg laughed.

“Good luck, that boy can sleep like the dead. No joke.” he said.

I set my mug down and crossed the living room. “I like a challenge.” I said. I went to Bill's door. I didn't bother knocking. I just walked in. Bill's room was small-ish and slightly messy. A typical teenage boy's room. With the exception of the Nena posters all over the walls. Bill was snuggled in his bed, unconscious. Oh, how cute he looked! His make-up was all smeared and his hair was messy.

I crept over to his bed side. Bill rolled over in his sleep. His bed looked awfully comfy. I climbed on his bed and leaned in next to him. I yawned. It was very early and I thought of how I would feel if someone woke me up at this hour. I plopped down on the mattress and curled up next to Bill's skinny frame. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Bill's POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of lilacs and roses. I opened my eyes and found Deilia, asleep in my bed. My bed! I sat up slowly and climbed, quietly out of bed. I went to the living room. I heard Tom's laughter.

“Was?” I grumbled.

“It took her that long to wake you up?” He snorted.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked.

“Dude, she went in there to wake you up, and that was like five hours ago!” Gustav said.

“I found her sleeping in my bed.” I said.

Georg stood up. “Let's go get her ass up!” he said. Tom and Gustav followed in suit. I ran after them. I arrived in the doorway to see Deilia's graceful hand swat Tom in the groin. Tom ran from the bed and pushed me inside. I went to my bed and knelt down beside her. Oh God, she looked so beautiful in her graceful slumber. Her long brown-black hair was gracefully spread across her face. I leaned in and pecked her on the cheek, and whispered in her ear.

“Deilia, it's time to wake up.” I said. Deilia stirred and mumbled several obscenities. I stood up and pulled the covers off of her. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bathroom. Tom and the guys followed. I set Deilia in the shower.

“Bill, you had better be able to run really fast.” Georg said.

“Move away from the door.” I said. I grasped the cold water knob and turned. The water jetted out, and so did I. I heard Deilia screaming after me. I ran outside. Deilia was fast on my tail. I turned my head for one second and I tripped. Deilia landed on top of me. She started punching me and biting me.

“Bill, what is going on?” A woman's voice said. We looked up to see Nena. She had a look of utter confusion and amusement on her face. Deilia slowly stood up and I did the same.
“Heh, hi Nena. This is Deilia Krauss.” I said, embarrassed. I looked down. I was still in my boxers. I grabbed Deilia and threw her in front of me, using her as a human shield.

Nena laughed. “Okay, hi. I'm-”

“Oh. Mein. Gott! You're Nena!” Deilia said. Her eyes wide with excitement. “I'm Deilia. And I'm sorry, but I never pictured meeting you in my pajamas. Or being soaking wet.” She turned around and looked at me. I smiled nervously.

Nena laughed again. “Why are you wet?”

“Well, one moment, I'm sleeping and the next thing I know is I'm waking up in the shower with cold water being sprinkled all over me.” Deilia replied. “Bill.” she added.

I saw Mom's car pull up. She got out and crossed the lawn. She took one look at Deilia and I and laughed.

“Um, do I want to know?” she laughed.

Nena shook her head. “Uh, no. Come on Simone. We're doing lunch. I'm paying.” Mom and Nena left in Nena's car. Deilia turned on me and tackled me. We heard Tom laughing with Georg and Gustav.

“Careful, Deals. You may get him stiff.” Tom said. Deilia jumped back.

I stood up and gave Tom the finger. He returned the favor and went inside. I started to follow, but was stopped by Deilia, throwing her arm around me.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked.

Deilia smiled and again, my heart flipped over. “No, Billa, I can never be mad at you.” She said, pecking me on the cheek. I blushed. Deilia saw this and did it again. I turned my head. Our eyes met and before I could stop myself, I kissed her on the mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Sorry! I hate making you guys wait!

This goes to my Twinnie!