Status: Slowly active. Very, slow.

1,000 Oceans

Chapter Six

Deilia’s POV

Bill’s kiss caught me completely off guard. It was over in a flash. He pulled away, blushing like mad. He practically ran inside and hid. I ran after him. Bill had barricaded himself in his room.

“Bill!” I called. “Open up!”

“I’m getting dressed!” he called. I looked down at myself; I was still in my own PJs. I went to my room and grabbed a Green Day shirt and a pair of dark jeans. I brushed my hair and pulled it up. I walked out of my room and walked across the hall to Bill’s room. I opened the door to find Bill sitting on his bed, now fully dressed in a small loose fitting green shirt and dark jeans. I crept in and sat down on his bed. He looked up.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“Why? Why are you sorry?” I laughed. “I didn’t mind. If you hadn’t done it, I’d have done it myself.” I said with a smile. Bill grinned. He was so cute! Was I falling for him? Bill leaned in and gave me a hug. Tom walked in.

“Okay. While I’m in the room, keep your paws off each other.” Tom smirked at us.

“Tom,” I began. “Shut the fuck up!”

Tom laughed. “Well, I can’t help how bored I am!”

Bill laughed at the look that spread on my face. “I have an idea!”

Tom looked a little frightened. “Do I want to know?” he asked.

I stood up and left the room. I went to my room and grabbed my CDs and motion for the twins to follow me into the living room. I laughed at the look on Tom’s face when he saw my CDs.

“Oh no! I am not singing and dancing to Nena!” he said.

I laughed and put in my copy of the “Cha-Cha Slide” and pushed “play”. I started doing the dance and motioned for the boys to join me. The only one who did was Bill. Georg looked amused as Gustav pulled out a video camera.

“Come on, Tom!” Bill said. Tom looked at us with fearful eyes. It was so funny! The dance ended with me and Bill collapsing to the floor, roaring with laughter. The whole room was laughing.

“Was jetzt?” Bill giggled.

“I’m going to assume that that meant ‘what now’.” I said.

“Oh, sorry. It did.” Bill said. “What are we going to do now?”

“I know! I can straighten Geo’s hair!” I said.

Georg looked slightly afraid. “Um, can we ask Geo first?” he said.

“Fine. Geo, can I please straighten your hair?” I asked sweetly.

“Yeah, sure. Why not?” He replied.

I squealed and grabbed Bill’s hand, taking him to find my hair iron. Bill laughed with me as we came back into the room. I loved hanging out with these guys. They made me feel like I mattered. I loved them all to death, even though it had only been a day. Tom watched Bill and me as we argued casually about which part of Geo’s hair to straighten.

It took us three hours to properly straighten the man’s hair. It came out looking pretty good. When he came out of the bathroom, he literally picked me up in a hug.

“It looks great! I’m going to have to buy me one of those.” He said.

“Take mine. I don’t use it.” I said, putting the pink and black be-dazzled thing in his hand. Geo smiled and hugged me again.

Tom looked at Georg’s hair and laughed. “Wow. That’s an improvement.” He said sarcastically.

“What are we going to do now?” Gustav asked.

“Party!” Tom shouted. “Let’s have a party.” Bill looked at his twin rather skeptically.

“Hold on.” Bill left the room. He came back moments later, with a smile on his face.

“What?” I asked.

“Mom’s buying ‘the stuff’.” He said. Tom held up his hand and gave his brother a high five.

“Wait, booze?” I asked.

Bill looked at me. “That, and food, and other drinks.”

“Yay! A party, I’ve been looking for an excuse to bring out my new Samy Deluxe CD.” Tom said. Who the fuck was Samy Deluxe? Judging by Tom’s style, I assumed that Samy Deluxe was a rapper of some sort.

Bill came over to me and put his arm around my waist. “Don’t worry. The only other person who is coming is Andy.” He said.

“Okay, and who the fuck is that?” I asked.

“He’s the only other person we talk to. He might bring his step-sisters, Aislinn and Alexis. They are about your age. Aislinn is obsessed with Tom. Alexis is in love with Gustav.” Bill explained. “Oh, and they are American.”

Yes! I thought. English I could understand! I couldn’t wait to meet Bill’s other friends. I wanted to have a good time with the boys, and boy was I ever glad that girls were coming. I was getting tired of the sausage fest going on.

But my main concern was, how would Bill like me after a night of drinking? I wanted to know how they were when it came to drinking, as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a long wait, ay? I hope you guys love it.

This has to go to my Twinnie and Sydz.