Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Jacob Black's Bedroom

I sat in his bedroom all alone in the quite; I could even hear noises outside of crickets and other animals and insects. I looked around his bedroom once more; the room was plain, no posters or pictures. Just wall after corners of wall, just a bed and a dresser, nothing else could fit in his tiny bedroom. I didn't know what to do, I was scared to fall asleep on his bed and I was even more scared to turn off the light. But I got up anyways and I pulled the ceiling lamp off and I collapsed onto his bed. Jacob had no blankets on his bed at all and I now realized why, I would have burnt up if I covered myself up with anything else.

I still laid there in silence, I couldn't sleep. Everything would distract me, to noises and my thoughts. It was confusing and distracting to sleep, I don't know how Jacob does it. Aren't werewolves heavy sleepers? I just have too much on my mind to sleep; everything has happened to me so fast that it's stressful and tiring. I laid my head back onto a pillow and I turned around for the 10th time, until I heard something that made a loud thump noise. I almost screamed, but I held my mouth shut. I was use to everything else but this was different. I breathed out heavily and someone pushed the door open, almost slamming the door knob into the wall. I jumped again. The person pulled the light back on. It was Jacob.

"Oh... Um, sorry!" I stammered looking up at his bare chest. I got up from his bed and I sprinted out of his room and out of his house. I stopped right when I reached the edge of the dirt path. I started to cry again, but once my tears landed onto my face, they would disappear like they were never there. I knelt down on the ground and I sat down in the grass, being depressed as ever.

"You know I wasn't mad at you. You didn't have to say sorry," Jacob sighed as he looked down at me, of course he followed me. As if he didn't have anything better to do, I was just a charity case. He didn't want to help me and he didn't need to, it was none of his business what I was going through and what was wrong with me. I just looked up at him and I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. Jacob looked at me again and then bent down and sat next to me, without caring.

"I know you just turned into a werewolf and everything, I was just as freaked out as you are now. I thought I had no one to help me or understand me, you have a better advantage. You have me, I will always be here, and whenever you are ready to talk I am here to listen." Jacob said actually looking at my face, I knew I was sad and crying my eyes out. But I almost couldn't help but smile at him; he was just so caring and sweet.

"When I first moved here, I thought I was going to make a bunch of new friends. Do well in school and actually repair my family. But now that will never happen to me. I'm a freak and I don't know what to do. I have no one, I can't even go home!" I explained actually getting the courage to speak to him, even though I was basically on the edge. I was scared to talk to a guy for once in my life and I was just pouring out all these emotions.

"Well you have me and I'm not going to hurt or leave you!" Jacob told me and I looked up at him again. I held onto his neck very quickly and I squeezed him into a tight hug, I cried into his shoulder as he held me. He actually cared about me and didn't make anything up, I felt like I actually had a friend that cared about me more than anyone in my whole life.

"Thanks Jacob, I really need you right now..." I confessed pulling out of his hug, his hands were still holding onto my waist. I took his hands and I pushed them away, still holding onto his hands. I really liked Jacob more than I intended to, I thought I was always going to like him for his looks, but he's much more than a hot guy with muscles. Jacob was kind, sweet, and caring. Much more than a lot of people I know. I looked down, remembering I was still holding on his hands. I let go of his hands, letting them drop freely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #23: From reading the books I was on team Jacob.