Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Forest Part III

"Jacob, I really mean it. I think I need to stay here with you for now. I really can't go home until I fix things with my family. I have to move out," I exclaimed again, looking around me as it was pitch black out. I could hear everything in the grass and woods next to me, even Jacob's heavy breathing. I just really loved it outside, it was relaxing and calming. Jacob was just an extra bonus.

"You can stay here for as long as you need. We can even enroll you into my high school, we can have classes together! I can even sleep on the couch, you can have my bedroom. Tomorrow we can go to your house and get your things," Jacob insisted as he started coming up with all of these plans and ideas. I agreed with them all, they were much better than staying at home with my mom and brother. I didn't want to be around them, I have to deal with Tony enough since we're in the pack together.

"Whoa, Jacob. Wait, this all just happened way to fast. How about we go get my things now, we'll sneak in. I haven't had fun in a long time, so this might be a little fun. If we don't get caught!" I said getting up from the ground. I looked at Jacob and he looked at me, he was surprised. I was trying to have fun; this would be a good start for me. I don't want to be sad and upset all the time, something has to change. I'll bet Jacob has never done anything this radical, and his bike doesn't count.

"Fine, let's go..." Jacob sighed looking at me again, he didn't look too happy. I bet he wasn't at all ready to break into a house, especially mine. I didn't get why he was that uninterested. This was going to be fun; I have no idea how to get into my room. I've sneaked into my last room in New York lots of times, but I had the fire escape to help me. I've never really seen the back side of this house, so I have no idea if there is any way possible to get up any easier.

Jacob and I ran to my house in human form. We didn't think this was worthy enough to change into wolves. We both ran fast anyways, it was something we were good at. I challenged Jacob a lot when we were running through the forest. Trees, rocks, and other plants were everywhere. You really had to know your way around, if you didn't you were lucky if you didn't fall or trip.

Nothing fazed me, this was not challenging at all. I bet if I never turned into a werewolf, I would have had a harder time. At times I would beat Jacob and I would wait for him to catch up. Sometimes I was beginning to think that he slowed down on purpose. He didn't want to leave me behind and I didn't want to leave him behind either.

"Hurry up! And don't try to play with me either. I know you can run way faster than that," I muttered stopping and looking behind me. I turned my head and Jacob was now in front of me, looking right down at me.

[Jacob's POV]

I ran, ran behind Bree. I watched her body move intensely fast in front of me, I could have passed her. But she would have ended up lost in the woods or she would have yelled at me. But instead I let her pass me, but as my plan failed she called me out anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact 24: Although Robert Pattinson is my favorite.